Get ready

Advertisement
Golden could have the 85 Bears assistant coaching staff right now and it wouldn't matter bcuz his scheme is for pu$$ies

Advertisement
I think you guys are reaching a little bit.

Of course I would rather have Patrick but that doesn't mean he's better at the job. He gets a lot of credit for Pierre Paul and guys like that but that sounds a bit like Golden/Wilkerson. Patrick hasn't really moved up so why is that? This guy at least got to the highest level.....I mean I guess anyway.

Its just not something to freak out about IMO.

Patrick loves coaching the dline and coaches simply to coach not for the money he is already a millionaire. Patrick had a lot of offers to pull him away from USF but he/family didn't want to leave florida. He ultimately wants/ed the Miami job, which should be his if smarter heads prevail in this coaching search.

Go Canes

Last edited:
I think you guys are reaching a little bit.

Of course I would rather have Patrick but that doesn't mean he's better at the job. He gets a lot of credit for Pierre Paul and guys like that but that sounds a bit like Golden/Wilkerson. Patrick hasn't really moved up so why is that? This guy at least got to the highest level.....I mean I guess anyway.

Its just not something to freak out about IMO.

Patrick loves coaching the dline and coaches simply to coach not for the money he is already a millionaire. Patrick had a lot of offers to pull him away from USF but he/family didn't want to leave florida. He ultimately wants/ed the Miami job, which should be his if smarter heads prevail in this coaching search.

Go Canes

He had a lot of offers so why is he now at North Texas? Honest question. And just because he wants the job and likes doing the job doesn't mean it should be his.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back