Get Ready Everybody

The results are going to be whatever. We all know this defense is going to continue to get shredded by any opponent with a pulse, so we'll have to win by Kaaya and Duke carrying Dorito's broken scheme for the next 8-10 games. Enough with that.

The REAL important situation I want to keep an eye on is live attendance at JRS. Butts in seats, sell-through be damned. It was fairly abysmal for a season opener, got worse for Arky State, so what it looks like tomorrow will be a harbinger of things to come. And should we limp into mid-October with 3 or 4 losses, the USF 2010 attendance number will look like a sellout compared to what's coming. AND there's a helluva high probability that we have 50-60% FSU fans in the seats when they come to town, which will look embarrassing on national TV.

Ultimately that will have a far bigger impact on AG being canned than anything else that happens. Once people start voting with their feet to stay away, no coach can survive.

Advertisement
El Foldo....lol. Once you saw him crying tears of joy after VT beat us up there in 2011 when we made Logan Thomas Into A heisman candidate with only 3 in completions we should have known he was a loser. I would have torn No D a new one after that. If we beat Duke he will be crying to the press and the slurpees will be out in force again jumping on the players back and telling us how great Duke is because they won the Coastal last year. All hail El Foldo, managed to hypnotize cane fans into being ok like real losers

So in your eyes, beating a ranked opponent who smoked Miami last year in embarrassing fashion, is meaningless if it happens?

I'll be happy if Miami beats the presumptive favorite to win the division. You obviously will not be. Looking forward to more of your rational, well thought out posts on the state of the program.

El Foldo....lol. Once you saw him crying tears of joy after VT beat us up there in 2011 when we made Logan Thomas Into A heisman candidate with only 3 in completions we should have known he was a loser. I would have torn No D a new one after that. If we beat Duke he will be crying to the press and the slurpees will be out in force again jumping on the players back and telling us how great Duke is because they won the Coastal last year. All hail El Foldo, managed to hypnotize cane fans into being ok like real losers

So in your eyes, beating a ranked opponent who smoked Miami last year in embarrassing fashion, is meaningless if it happens?

I'll be happy if Miami beats the presumptive favorite to win the division. You obviously will not be. Looking forward to more of your rational, well thought out posts on the state of the program.
I'll never celebrate beating Duke. That **** should be business as usual. As if winning the Coastal is anything to crow about. El Foldo can't hypnotize me.

Let me put it like this. If I had a car that max at 120 miles an hour and it's messed up, barely going 60. If I asked u to fix it and you drop the engine and, and u put one of your old engines in there and now it's going 40 miles an hour. I'm a be f'ing ****ed. Now if u managed to fix some **** on it and get it to start going 65mph now. Do u think I'm a be happy or give u credit for that? That's what EL Foldo did to our team.

LULZ at this shill looking to crown El Foldo for beating Puke. Fcking scroungy *** Puke. Now, he's even going so far to call them the favorite to win the division even though UM was voted the favorite to win the division.

This shill is trying to set UM up as a fcking underdog that will be lucky to beat lousy *** Puke. It's reached an all-time low on here when that's the narrative.

Go have a Dranotini for ****tail hour tonight.

LULZ at this shill looking to crown El Foldo for beating Puke. Fcking scroungy *** Puke. Now, he's even going so far to call them the favorite to win the division even though UM was voted the favorite to win the division.

This shill is trying to set UM up as a fcking underdog that will be lucky to beat lousy *** Puke. It's reached an all-time low on here when that's the narrative.

Yeah I forgot. We have probably the most experienced team in the Coastal and **** near the ACC and the media picked us to win the Coastal. ....again. Duke the favorites. ...lol. When did March madness start?

Advertisement
It's sucks that it has come to this. As much as I want to win, I know losing will be better for the program in the long term. Unfortunately, we have an AD that won't make any changes that are necessary unless this team reaches extreme measures; for example, losing to Duke again.

I think Miami will beat Duke soundly. I don't think Duke is very good. I don't think Miami is an underdog - they aren't and I would go as far as to say I think the spread is too low.

If I am correct, then that would be a good sign that Miami can win the Coastal. Thus, I will be happy. I'm more a take it week by week kind of guy. You seem more like a sky is falling, let me remind everyone I feel this way and attack those who don't with hyperbolic and poorly done insults kinda guy. You have the wit of a chair.

The results are going to be whatever. We all know this defense is going to continue to get shredded by any opponent with a pulse, so we'll have to win by Kaaya and Duke carrying Dorito's broken scheme for the next 8-10 games. Enough with that.

The REAL important situation I want to keep an eye on is live attendance at JRS. Butts in seats, sell-through be damned. It was fairly abysmal for a season opener, got worse for Arky State, so what it looks like tomorrow will be a harbinger of things to come. And should we limp into mid-October with 3 or 4 losses, the USF 2010 attendance number will look like a sellout compared to what's coming. AND there's a helluva high probability that we have 50-60% FSU fans in the seats when they come to town, which will look embarrassing on national TV.

Ultimately that will have a far bigger impact on AG being canned than anything else that happens. Once people start voting with their feet to stay away, no coach can survive.

I can give you an anecdotal but fact based preview that I think sums up what we will see.... and thats a lot of empty orange seats of staggering proportion possibly only saved due to the night time start.

I have season tickets for 15 years, even though I've never lived within 1500 miles of Miami post college. In the last ten years, no matter how crappy the game, I've generally not sold (other than when using myself or giving to a friend) my seats, which are on the 40 behind canes bench 8 rows up on an aisle, for well above face value. A few stinker games have at least returned a few dollars over face, because the price is decent for the seats (im factoring OUT the donation level, just my ticket price).

This year no one wanted them for Ark St. Not for sale at below face, nor my friends. Duke game, same situation. I gave away my seats on here for ark st just to be nice.

I'd be absolutely stunned if the attendance is not horrid. It's not just this board, the freaks for the canes. There is no demand even at below face value for any level seats on stub hub. zero.....

Advertisement

does golden pull out or do you swallow?

I think Miami will beat Duke soundly. I don't think Duke is very good. I don't think Miami is an underdog - they aren't and I would go as far as to say I think the spread is too low.

If I am correct, then that would be a good sign that Miami can win the Coastal. Thus, I will be happy. I'm more a take it week by week kind of guy. You seem more like a sky is falling, let me remind everyone I feel this way and attack those who don't with hyperbolic and poorly done insults kinda guy. You have the wit of a chair.

We've been taking it in the *** week by week for over three years now - where has that gotten us?

I got a feeling that if we win and our defense plays decently, this board will be suicidal about our further prolonged inevitable fate

That'll make things even worse because those of against El Foldo will dig our heels in harder and the peacocks will come back out of the woodwork crowing about beating Duke and "improving". It'll be bloody.

Sadly, this is how I expect the rest of the season to unfold. We give up a million yards to subpar teams but Kayaa and Duke will this team to 7-8 wins and Grohlden hangs his hat on "something to build on" nonsense.

Advertisement
I got a feeling that if we win and our defense plays decently, this board will be suicidal about our further prolonged inevitable fate

That'll make things even worse because those of against El Foldo will dig our heels in harder and the peacocks will come back out of the woodwork crowing about beating Duke and "improving". It'll be bloody.

Sadly, this is how I expect the rest of the season to unfold. We give up a million yards to subpar teams but Kayaa and Duke will this team to 7-8 wins and Grohlden hangs his hat on "something to build on" nonsense.

I agree. If Golden makes it, it will be because the defense accomplished two things.

1. Produce turnovers

2. Played better in red zone

whatever the outcome, I hope our defense plays historically bad this weekend. Soo bad, that even if we win, Golden continues to hide from the media

Anything less then a complete drubbing of Duke(which aint happening), and we all catch it in the feels. Miami looses- feels crushed.. Miami squeeks one out, feels still crushed because it delays the "Golden going away partay!"
****ing Golden, that asshat has playing Duke as a lose- lose.

This

I see this as a win/win......if we win then good because I like to win but if we lose then Golden will probably be ****ed going forward because the team will quit on him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back