Get Ready Everybody

Kirijax

Senior
Cause if Duke actually comes into our home far away from home stadium and wins, there will be cataclysmic repercussions of which this board has yet to see.

yellowstone_zpsfe4b62b0.gif

Advertisement
I got a feeling that if we win and our defense plays decently, this board will be suicidal about our further prolonged inevitable fate

Advertisement
I got a feeling that if we win and our defense plays decently, this board will be suicidal about our further prolonged inevitable fate

That'll make things even worse because those of against El Foldo will dig our heels in harder and the peacocks will come back out of the woodwork crowing about beating Duke and "improving". It'll be bloody.

i'm ready...ain't no quit in me! slurpers can't change my mind, this man is a hot $hitty mess as a coach.

I think we will beat Duke, and the defense will look much better. This sets us up for the yearly classic fail.

Remember the Peanuts cartoon where Lucy pulls the ball away at the last moment as Charlie Brown tries to kick it? That is EXACTLY how I feel every time my hopes get up that we may have turned the corner.

BTW, if my dog ever starts to suddenly speak English, it will be the longest stream of hyphenated curses ever hear on this planet.

Advertisement

That'll make things even worse because those of against El Foldo will dig our heels in harder and the peacocks will come back out of the woodwork crowing about beating Duke and "improving". It'll be bloody.

whatever the outcome, I hope our defense plays historically bad this weekend. Soo bad, that even if we win, Golden continues to hide from the media

If nothing, it will at least be entertaining. Many egos bruised, manhood challenged, sexuality questioned and more predictions of doom and gloom ad nauseam .

*****z will lose they job if they lose this game which I expect. Let's see if the people up top care.

Yep we will just see about 1000 more pointless posts about something we all already know

Advertisement
I'm afraid we have a long season of no staff firings until at least the end of the season.

Skeleton-computer.jpg

Chise hit it on the head

This x100000

My biggest fear

Advertisement
Just win.

The pitchforks will be out on this board regardless. White noise at this point, Miami can win the Coastal despite many feeling the season is over.

whatever the outcome, I hope our defense plays historically bad this weekend. Soo bad, that even if we win, Golden continues to hide from the media

Anything less then a complete drubbing of Duke(which aint happening), and we all catch it in the feels. Miami looses- feels crushed.. Miami squeeks one out, feels still crushed because it delays the "Golden going away partay!"
******* Golden, that asshat has playing Duke as a lose- lose.

El Foldo....lol. Once you saw him crying tears of joy after VT beat us up there in 2011 when we made Logan Thomas Into A heisman candidate with only 3 in completions we should have known he was a loser. I would have torn No D a new one after that. If we beat Duke he will be crying to the press and the slurpees will be out in force again jumping on the players back and telling us how great Duke is because they won the Coastal last year. All hail El Foldo, managed to hypnotize cane fans into being ok like real losers

Advertisement
Back