Get over it

Advertisement
I agree with the OP's message regarding what's happened on the schedule UNTIL you see loss next to FIU. Inexcusable.

Most of you highly overestimated this team. A defense that lost seven starters a offense with a young inexperienced Oline etc etc. A horrible field goal kicker who was lousy last year. Average was predicted. This team was in no preason Top 25. And now we see a coaching staff in it's first year together that too is average at best. What is the surprise ?

That we haven't hired Butch yet?

What evidence do you have in the last 10 years that leads you to be so confident that this program can live up to anybody's expectations. We have a head coach that has never been a head coach. What elite program would do this. The disease has infected this program from top to bottom for years. What tells you that anything about this program coould lead you to be in a position to expect anything !!!
Ohio State. Ryan Day.

Beaten by FIU and nearly beaten by CMU in the same year while also losing to GT who literally can’t do anything as a team. We at the very least expect coastal quality team and we consistently are bottom half of it.

If you can’t see that we should accidentally fall into 8-9 wins a year with B- coaching then Idk what to tell you.
What's more alarming is a loss after every Bye week. In each of those loses, the team has looked unprepared.

Advertisement
What evidence do you have in the last 10 years that leads you to be so confident that this program can live up to anybody's expectations. We have a head coach that has never been a head coach. What elite program would do this. The disease has infected this program from top to bottom for years. What tells you that anything about this program coould lead you to be in a position to expect anything !!!
I have to agree. Too much pre-season hype by too many people who WANT the team to be great, but who have no real knowledge of how good, or how bad, we actually were. What's the term....drinking the Koolaid?

Advertisement
Should NOT be surprised ?? Hmmm :unsure:

C'mon man!! NO reasonable, sane, clear minded person would have expected us to lose to FIU.

Yes we had personnel losses....most of our opponents had similar losses, quite a few had even more. That's not an excuse for for our UNBELIEVABLE underperformance.

We had to horses to compete even with an below average OL. Almost any good coach never would have put a QB under center knowing that. Baxa wasn't replaced quickly enough even though it was clear to ANYONE that he was having significant issues....on an on

It was NOT predictable that Diaz, Enos and Baker would ALL be so inconsisrent, obtuse and clueless to the degree that they showed this year.

I doubt that ANYONE thought that this Miami team would underperform Golden's bad teams.

So am I surprised.....I'm way beyond just being just surprised...I'M DISGUSTED

And I doubt ANYONE expected to be SO disappointed

Most of you highly overestimated this team. A defense that lost seven starters a offense with a young inexperienced Oline etc etc. A horrible field goal kicker who was lousy last year. Average was predicted. This team was in no preason Top 25. And now we see a coaching staff in it's first year together that too is average at best. What is the surprise ?
Losing to FIU was a surprise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We get it. You don't care.

A fan forum isn't where you belong.

This is crazy talk. You can’t justify any loss except for the gaytors... but FIU???

Come on OP. There’s no justification.
And that one was very winnable at the time. Things have regressed from game one.

I mean, what he is saying isn’t wrong. This L hurts so much because nobody expected us to be THAT bad.

Advertisement
Back