Get over it

Most of you highly overestimated this team. A defense that lost seven starters a offense with a young inexperienced Oline etc etc. A horrible field goal kicker who was lousy last year. Average was predicted. This team was in no preason Top 25. And now we see a coaching staff in it's first year together that too is average at best. What is the surprise ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Most of you highly overestimated this team. A defense that lost seven starters a offense with a young inexperienced Oline etc etc. A horrible field goal kicker who was lousy last year. Average was predicted. This team was in no preason Top 25. And now we see a coaching staff in it's first year together that too is average at best. What is the surprise ?
Losing to Fiu, almost losing to Cmich. Losing to a horrible gtech are the surprises because there's no excuse for those happening.

Advertisement
I have predicted an 8 win season since the off season. The surprise? FIU

Advertisement
I'm not surprised I knew we would suck but I thought we would luck into a three loss two loss season. We should have one loss on paper on the schedule

Decommit U

Take the money handshakes commit to UM get noticed ("I'm a UM commit now people will show me love") bama bags drop and boom they gone

Advertisement
They lost to FIU after a bye week. After a bye week...

What evidence do you have in the last 10 years that leads you to be so confident that this program can live up to anybody's expectations. We have a head coach that has never been a head coach. What elite program would do this. The disease has infected this program from top to bottom for years. What tells you that anything about this program coould lead you to be in a position to expect anything !!!

So you're saying we shouldn't have expected to beat FIU? K.

20191108_214240.png

Beaten by FIU and nearly beaten by CMU in the same year while also losing to GT who literally can’t do anything as a team. We at the very least expect coastal quality team and we consistently are bottom half of it.

If you can’t see that we should accidentally fall into 8-9 wins a year with B- coaching then Idk what to tell you.

Advertisement
Back