Get Lane Kiffin in here STAT

Advertisement
We doing this again? What happen to Mike Leach? Butch Davis? Dino Barber? Mario? All the guys we have wanted for years? Oh right they suck. Ironically the 2 guys we desperately did not want Mullens and Schiano might be the best coaches in the bunch and we passed on both of them, twice each.

LMFAO!! remember the leach slurpers. "he is going to light up the SEC"

Advertisement
The University is not interested in winning.
How many times do they have show you?
If there was ever a coach and school who fit like a glove it’s Kiffin and The U. Bama fan here, love to see you all return to glory and shut Mullen and the Gators down. You’ve got a good team, Bama with time to prepare under Saban is a death sentence for any team. Still seeing y’all’s record ending up at 10-2 or 9-3 floor. Forget today, Saban is just different from any other coach in any sport-relentless and always planning, just an assassin.

Mario is popular because he is undeniably one of the best recruiters in the nation and is a REALISTIC possibility for us. Success in CFB is almost always related to talent and the acquisition of it. And that’s with out going into his experience watching first hand how the Alabama program was run under Saban and his success at Oregon
I’m really not a fan of Mario like some are but I would take him in a heartbeat over what we have

and I’m supremely confident that we would not do better even though we should be able to

Want the uab coach
Bill Clark isn't a **** hire, but he's the kind of hire that will put a good product on the field that doesn't beat itself, that will play physical football and will compete. You get that with Miami talent and you should easily win 10+ games. I get it, in the current CFB world, Miami lacks the financial resources and organization to consistently beat Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State, but Miami can be competitive at least a program in the conversation. Bill Clark and Willie Fritz are the kind of coaches that could get Miami to be at least a watchable, worthwhile product.

Advertisement
Can anybody watch a Diaz coached team and still have anything bad to say about almost any other coach in America. Diaz maybe the most unqualified coach I have EVER seen.

And we got a train ran on us by Bama, what's your point? Oklahoma only beat Tulane by 5, so does that mean we wouldn't want Lincoln Riley?
The same Alabama that beat Ohio St. like a drum in their last game. Our last game before Bama was a loss to OK State. This was expected by everybody but us Canes fan. Our real season starts next week. 10 wins or bust for me.

Advertisement
There's more mythical beings in Greentree than a Harry Potter book.

Manny's gotta go, along with Lashlee. We gotta keep rinsing and repeating until we find the right guy guy. There's a blatant lack of accountability, complacency, and standards at the U.

Celebrating a FG to cut the lead to 27-3 to close the half. That's a joke. And that should tell you the story.

Who is the guy? What is the coach that can take on the same 4 teams that make it every year? Who is it?
Might need to be an NFL guy, HC or Coordinator. Or, another up-and-comer with HC experience but also a keen mind for discipline, details and organization. Someone who has been in one or more elite programs.

Advertisement
If there was ever a coach and school who fit like a glove it’s Kiffin and The U. Bama fan here, love to see you all return to glory and shut Mullen and the Gators down. You’ve got a good team, Bama with time to prepare under Saban is a death sentence for any team. Still seeing y’all’s record ending up at 10-2 or 9-3 floor. Forget today, Saban is just different from any other coach in any sport-relentless and always planning, just an assassin.
Have to agree. Saban is amazing. You can just see the intensity and focus on the sideline. I think he must just mesmerize recruits and there parents. Why do so many elite guys stay at Bama, willing to be permanent reserves when they could portal themselves and play more elsewhere? The kids he recruits buy in. Just focus and intensity throughout the roster. It’s obvious. We have it but I sensed it at a different level with Bama.

Might need to be an NFL guy, HC or Coordinator. Or, another up-and-comer with HC experience but also a keen mind for discipline, details and organization. Someone who has been in one or more elite programs.

I am hoping and praying if Manny don't pan out we go that route. I will remain hopeful till then.

Advertisement
Back