Get Cook, Flood gates open.

Hurricane23

Sophomore
Premium
I have a membership at rivals.com and the espnu recruiting sites. Let me say this we a legit shot at landing Cook, and if we so happen to do that watch out t cause that could open the flood gates of talent. From what read on twitter accounts etc.Cook is probably the most respected recruit in sofla, which leads me to say that Lane quoted that he wants to play with Cook.

Advertisement
There may not be a whole lot of room for the flood gates to open too far, we have to be nearly full.

I have a membership at rivals.com and the espnu recruiting sites. Let me say this we a legit shot at landing Cook, and if we so happen to do that watch out t cause that could open the flood gates of talent. From what read on twitter accounts etc.Cook is probably the most respected recruit in sofla, which leads me to say that Lane quoted that he wants to play with Cook.

11.png

9.png

Advertisement
There may not be a whole lot of room for the flood gates to open too far, we have to be nearly full.

I don't think for just this year but the 2015 talent as well. It could open the gates for years to come. Especially if these guys commit and show that its cool to stay home and rep your city

Advertisement
Flood gates are already open...take a look at this class. It's already loaded, and we're about to land Dixon. Cook will just make it that much better.

Doesn't matter

How would we get more kids in, seems like we have to be close to full.

Come on man.

If a kid is higher on our board, we drop another one.

This is 'crootin. We do not train to be merciful here.

I understand that, just curious who you think we drop to sign someone else?

Advertisement

Doesn't matter

How would we get more kids in, seems like we have to be close to full.

Come on man.

If a kid is higher on our board, we drop another one.

This is 'crootin. We do not train to be merciful here.

I understand that, just curious who you think we drop to sign someone else?

There's a couple of guys but I'm not going to bash anyone. This class is insanely deep though.

Gotta remember it works both ways too, I'm sure theres at least 1 or 2 guys who have basically been using us to save a spot. We see it every year. Sometimes they stick sometimes they dont. Its up to the staff to determine who is reliable and who isn't.

Just saying, these guys have proven that they know the #'s and how to work em.

Flood gates are already open...take a look at this class. It's already loaded, and we're about to land Dixon. Cook will just make it that much better.
I agree with you....and yes if cook committed our class would go from very very good to elite one of the G.O.A.T

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back