Geron Christian from Trinity Catholic in Ocala commits

Advertisement
WELCOME TO DA U!!!

216.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably gonna get neg'd for this,

but you guys need to use spoilers on some of these .gif, or this site will be rendered unusable at work, and I would hate to take my internet traffic somewhere else to avoid a write up.

Advertisement
I really like this pick up. He Is athletic n has motor. Good technique. He will be really good once he hits college strength n condition

Pretty much a replacement for Feder...I like the pick up...we need one more OL and we set for this cycle

Advertisement
Nice pickup, athletic big men always have a place in the program. Now close the Merrick kid and that is a nice 2 year haul on the oline.

Advertisement
Miami picked up a verbal pledge from*Geron Christian*of Ocala (FL) Trinity Catholic. The offensive guard chose the Hurricanes over offers from FAU, East Carolina, Arkansas, Middle Tennessee State, Mississippi State and UCF.

Is this kid a guard or a tackle or either? Seeing different heights, 6'4" and 6'6". I think it's usually safe to go with the shorter. Either way, if he's got some basketball talent, that's a plus in my opinion.

Miami picked up a verbal pledge from*Geron Christian*of Ocala (FL) Trinity Catholic. The offensive guard chose the Hurricanes over offers from FAU, East Carolina, Arkansas, Middle Tennessee State, Mississippi State and UCF.

Is this kid a guard or a tackle or either? Seeing different heights, 6'4" and 6'6". I think it's usually safe to go with the shorter. Either way, if he's got some basketball talent, that's a plus in my opinion.
he plays tackle in now. looks like he transferred schools. so I don't know where he is going to play this year. very athletic. could play both.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back