Gerald Willis

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFbayCane

All American
Practiced with the scout team this past season while taking a leave of absence from the team. Coach Richt said today that Gerald Willis will be back in 2018 and will play DT.

FYI.

Advertisement
How can you be a mod and give such stale information. I’m going to give you the benefit of doubt that you just got back from a 3 Month tour as a night club DJ on a Carnival cruise ship. 🤦🏽

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He sucks when it comes to fb knowledge/analysis. Clueless.
None of us knew that.

Practiced with the scout team this past season while taking a leave of absence from the team. Coach Richt said today that Gerald Willis will be back in 2018 and will play DT.

FYI.

9569ffeaafc327374fb9c85c6c0ff3d4.gif

Advertisement
How can you be a mod and give such stale information. I’m going to give you the benefit of doubt that you just got back from a 3 Month tour as a night club DJ on a Carnival cruise ship. ️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it's Geo's alt account?

Gerald Willis dominating on the scout team is one of my all-time favorite stories!

It is perfect message board fodder that has no substance or relevance until he puts on the uniform again and dominates on Saturdays. We need him to! But again, it is hilarious to count on a guy who left one program and took a "leave of absence" at another.

Advertisement
Welcome back...from wherever it is you were for the last 5-6 months....

Now Richt just needs to convince Norton to stay. Gerald can take over for RJ, who's gone IMO

What are you hearing about Kaaya, coming back?

Advertisement
Speaking of the UA game, what are the expectations for Captain Jack and Mullins this spring SFbayCane?

Per an undisclosed source, Gerald Willis is interested in transferring to Miami from UF.... you heard it hear first

Advertisement
Gerald Willis dominating on the scout team is one of my all-time favorite stories!

It is perfect message board fodder that has no substance or relevance until he puts on the uniform again and dominates on Saturdays. We need him to! But again, it is hilarious to count on a guy who left one program and took a "leave of absence" at another.

He was inelgible.

He was inelgible.

He was eligible. He made himself ineligible.

I'm hearing that Willie Williams has been tearing it up in practice and is slated to start at middle linebacker in the fall.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back