Gerald Willis ready to eat this season

Advertisement
Choc Gray disagrees. He's eligible to run for President of the United States, and has been since Truman left office.
I'm going with Realus George. I don't care WHAT his birth certificate says, he looks like Robert Parrish.

Too bad we don't open against UF this year. He would murk them it would be a sweet start. Wrecking Lsu will be just fine though! He's going to have a solid to great season if healthy.

Advertisement
He only played situationally for us 2 seasons ago. But, when he was in he produced at the highest rate per snap. He's bigger and better conditioned and needed now. I expect big things

Advertisement
Wow, so many negative responses to what I posted above.

What part of "you can't blame" don't you guys understand???

I already said you can't blame, so don't blame me, bro.

Didn't neg, but my question would be what exactly are you waiting to see and when will you decide you've seen it? Seems kind of an arbitrary thing.

Some of us already have seen it in his admission of off field distractions and his taking responsibility by taking some time off to refocus and rethink priorities. Coaches are acknowledging he is a changed guy, and a "program" guy, and "best" dt in camp. He was awarded the "leadership" trophy. Coaches have seen it too. Not sure what else there is to see that this is legit and not mere smoke.

Can there still be set backs? Sure. That can happen a month or a year from now when he's gone. But that doesn't speak to where he is at now. That is all we can speak to.

Advertisement
What is funny is people were freaking out when the DL men went pro early but our DL has been NASTY this spring and I expect it to be a top 10 unit this year . Honestly I expect our D to make as much improvement from year 2 to year 3 as we did from year 1 to 2. Last season our D showed flashes of brillance and then would look like garbage in other spurts. I think we sustain it this season.

Advertisement
What is funny is people were freaking out when the DL men went pro early but our DL has been NASTY this spring and I expect it to be a top 10 unit this year . Honestly I expect our D to make as much improvement from year 2 to year 3 as we did from year 1 to 2. Last season our D showed flashes of brillance and then would look like garbage in other spurts. I think we sustain it this season.
Yup. And there is more DT help to come before the Fall.

Advertisement
Back