Gerald Willis III?

Advertisement
56.jpg

\DREAMCHA$ER!! ‏@KillAStan_
Wish i could play with my bros one more time @bnc_gee90 @Jeremmyyy_

Willis throwing up the U

What's the guy in front throwing up?

I hope he enjoys throwing up the U and his wish will be granted cause he coming to the U

Advertisement
seems like him and Dobard are very close and i just peeped at the dude's twitter and he finishes practically every tweet with a set of hands throwing up the U

anyone know whats the word on him? Dude is a 5star 6'3 260lb DE that will most likely be a monster DT, something we need bad!

LSU, UF, UM and Bama battle because i think i read that Landon Collins is his brother or something lke that but it will be really close with him .
He is Collins brother but he wont be going to Bama. His mom still hates Bama.

Sabans done it before and will be ****y enough to do it now
Well Collins and Willis have different dads I think . Collins dad was the one who liked Bama. Willis and his mom went to visit last year and they thought the Bama staff didnt treat them well so they scratched them off the list. I dont think Miami has much of a shot with Willis even with Standish. The DE to look out for with Miami is the Gawd Lorenzo Carter.

ALL I CAN SAY IS THEY MOMMA MAKE GOOD BABIES CAN SHE BE MY BABY MOMMA...Man two 5* athletes

LSU, UF, UM and Bama battle because i think i read that Landon Collins is his brother or something lke that but it will be really close with him .
He is Collins brother but he wont be going to Bama. His mom still hates Bama.

Sabans done it before and will be ****y enough to do it now
Well Collins and Willis have different dads I think . Collins dad was the one who liked Bama. Willis and his mom went to visit last year and they thought the Bama staff didnt treat them well so they scratched them off the list. I dont think Miami has much of a shot with Willis even with Standish. The DE to look out for with Miami is the Gawd Lorenzo Carter.

ALL I CAN SAY IS THEY MOMMA MAKE GOOD BABIES CAN SHE BE MY BABY MOMMA...Man two 5* athletes
I think their MOMMA was just letting GOONS raw dawg, if your genes mixed with hers I am thinking 3 star player with the swag of Keef.

Advertisement
His interest in Miami could be legit. Landon Collins, his brother, said that he was a big fan of the U, would've considered us very high on his list, but we never recruited him at all. Randy was too scared to go into Louisiana and it was too late for AG to come in with the NCAA on our backs.

Willis is a stud no doubt

Advertisement
His interest in Miami could be legit. Landon Collins, his brother, said that he was a big fan of the U, would've considered us very high on his list, but we never recruited him at all. Randy was too scared to go into Louisiana and it was too late for AG to come in with the NCAA on our backs.

Willis is a stud no doubt
Did you see how his mama reacted when he picked Bama? She probably wouldn't have even let him come here, would've been a Tim Williams most likely

Standish will be in his ear all year and when we win 10 games and get to a BCS bowl he will pick miami on NSD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back