Gerald Willis III?

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
seems like him and Dobard are very close and i just peeped at the dude's twitter and he finishes practically every tweet with a set of hands throwing up the U

anyone know whats the word on him? Dude is a 5star 6'3 260lb DE that will most likely be a monster DT, something we need bad!

Advertisement
seems like him and Dobard are very close and i just peeped at the dude's twitter and he finishes practically every tweet with a set of hands throwing up the U

anyone know whats the word on him? Dude is a 5star 6'3 260lb DE that will most likely be a monster DT, something we need bad!

LSU, UF, UM and Bama battle because i think i read that Landon Collins is his brother or something lke that but it will be really close with him .

I've noticed that he's always ending his tweets with the U, hope he's not trolling, honestly even if he does want to come here I'm worried that his family won't let him

just saw his twitter, looks like he is visiting LSU, i also noticed the background of his page is the Miami logo

Advertisement
28.jpg

Looking at his twitter you can tell Standish is like a brother to him so we wil have a chance there and even if he doesn't come here more then likely Standish would know first so we won't be left in the cold

I always see him tweeting about LSU but with Standish in his ear, we have a chance I believe.

LSU, UF, UM and Bama battle because i think i read that Landon Collins is his brother or something lke that but it will be really close with him .
He is Collins brother but he wont be going to Bama. His mom still hates Bama.

Advertisement

Sabans done it before and will be ****y enough to do it now

Well Collins and Willis have different dads I think . Collins dad was the one who liked Bama. Willis and his mom went to visit last year and they thought the Bama staff didnt treat them well so they scratched them off the list. I dont think Miami has much of a shot with Willis even with Standish. The DE to look out for with Miami is the Gawd Lorenzo Carter.

Well Collins and Willis have different dads I think . Collins dad was the one who liked Bama. Willis and his mom went to visit last year and they thought the Bama staff didnt treat them well so they scratched them off the list. I dont think Miami has much of a shot with Willis even with Standish. The DE to look out for with Miami is the Gawd Lorenzo Carter.

Carter also plays basketball and you see what those athletes have meant to UM this past class

Advertisement

I concur Lorenzo Carter i think we have a way better shot with him then the rest....

I concur Lorenzo Carter i think we have a way better shot with him then the rest....

disagree. I def think we're in play with Willis. Dont know how Zo should be considered more likely to come

Advertisement
If we can just get this **** NCAA investigation over with, it will make us much more likely to land some more of these guys.

56.jpg

\DREAMCHA$ER!! ‏@KillAStan_
Wish i could play with my bros one more time @bnc_gee90 @Jeremmyyy_

Willis throwing up the U

Advertisement
Back