Gerald Mincey

Love this kid as a prospect.

That being said, as a Gibbons alumnus, it saddens me to see how all their P5 caliber players just d*ckride the SEC.

This dude clearly is SEC bound.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Other than bags, what’s the draw to Georgia. They will never win a championship
The bags and the hope. They’ve gotten a lot of high profile players. Kids follow trends. Uga is he trendy school right now with players that have a high social media footprint. They keep selling how close they are cause of the talent they have. Kids are committing and flipping from schools on pure anxiety from the social media perception.
A team loses a game or a few games and get slammed on social media and then jump ship.
We fail to realize how much of an impact social media has on these kids. I mean kids are committing suicide on the social media pressure alone.
A kid gets a uga or bama offer and his social
Media blows up. How many times have kids talked about followers? Kids will send a tweet out about a school just to see the response.
Another thing is that they’re selling that they can also take down saban. The bama shine is still strong but not as bright. Kids literally want to take bama down from what I’m hearing. This is the reason why Clemson has been keeping kids. They’re the only school that has beaten bama in the natty and the last one was bad.
Even the suckeyes can’t sell that.
The only way we can get national attention is to give Clemson a **** 15 round brawl. Getting blown away in the acc title game with the schedule we have this year will be used as a negative.
But at the very least we have to win the state this year.

Advertisement
GUARANTEE THIS KID HAS LIKELY WATCHED A GRAND TOTAL OF 4 UGA GAMES IN HIS LIFE.

The dream school bit is just basically the UGA offer being a STATUS symbol currently to recruits.
Exactly!!! They’re dreaming of the attention they’re getting and not the actual school. Just like Brown saying LSU is his dream school.
It’s a status thing and not an actual desire to play for the school.
I still remember the story of bandy breaking down to his pops when he told him that golden wouldn’t offer him. That’s the kid I want!! the kid that goes to bed praying that his coach calls him and says “Miami offered you officially”.
Those kids will
Lead by example. Those kids aren’t gonna let anyone slide.
Dudes like lo basically telling other coaches to stop blowing up his phone.
Hall telling saban to take his chopper back to kklanville.
I don’t want some kid that comes here and is embarrassed that he isn’t wearing an sec uniform and feels like he settled.

Advertisement
Exactly!!! They’re dreaming of the attention they’re getting and not the actual school. Just like Brown saying LSU is his dream school.
It’s a status thing and not an actual desire to play for the school.
I still remember the story of bandy breaking down to his pops when he told him that golden wouldn’t offer him. That’s the kid I want!! the kid that goes to bed praying that his coach calls him and says “Miami offered you officially”.
Those kids will
Lead by example. Those kids aren’t gonna let anyone slide.
Dudes like lo basically telling other coaches to stop blowing up his phone.
Hall telling saban to take his chopper back to kklanville.
I don’t want some kid that comes here and is embarrassed that he isn’t wearing an sec uniform and feels like he settled.
$EC Dream School is more code for guaranteed bag and possibly a bag bidding war.

Advertisement
GUARANTEE THIS KID HAS LIKELY WATCHED A GRAND TOTAL OF 4 UGA GAMES IN HIS LIFE.

The dream school bit is just basically the UGA offer being a STATUS symbol currently to recruits.

Couldn't agree more. Anytime I hear the "it's my dream school" or "this offer is HUGE for me", I just write them off because they rarely end up commiting to your school.

Its not even about bags they just love the fact that 1. Its a "dawg" as their mascot and 2. They wear red and black. I gurantee u thats how shallow minded they are. They probably havent seen a UGA game. 45 runs.
Red and black is one of the lamest uni combos there is. Of course that's JMO. Just saying 😛

Advertisement
Back