Gerald Mincey

Advertisement
Advertisement
To me, looks and moves like a RT. Leans his head forward some, but dude is still a HS Junior! What say you, @gogeta4.

Same thing i saw..which is why i like the Flowers comparison. I LOVE the aggression..most guys his size arent trying to punish guys in high school, hes cool with it. lmao

He carries his weight pretty well also. Not sure how much we are involved but he was a guy i thought we shouldve BEEN full court pressing.

Ereck Flowers all over again like someone said....But likely has more technique early on..since he is getting better coaching at Gibbons. This is the kid i want the most locally with Dumervil.

More than Walker?

I like Mincey, but think guard with outside chance of RT. Can't see him on left side, jmo

Advertisement
Same thing i saw..which is why i like the Flowers comparison. I LOVE the aggression..most guys his size arent trying to punish guys in high school, hes cool with it. lmao

He carries his weight pretty well also. Not sure how much we are involved but he was a guy i thought we shouldve BEEN full court pressing.

We seemed to get in fairly offer, and the offer and full court is not new...Late March/Early April I believe?

We need RT and LT so it really doesnt matter to me.

Walker i dont see coming here so i dont even pay attention to his recruitment honestly
I’m curious why you say that about Walker. Not disputing, just asking. I mean, he retweets Miami stuff and actually posted something today in a Miami uni for mother’s day. It’s not like USCe is competing for nattys.

Advertisement
I’m curious why you say that about Walker. Not disputing, just asking. I mean, he retweets Miami stuff and actually posted something today in a Miami uni for mother’s day. It’s not like USCe is competing for nattys.

He committed to South Carolina early as ****....that doesnt happen with many South Florida recruits...thats essentially saying im going to South Carolina or another SEC type school. Because it had to be someting he liked to make him commit to them.

He committed to South Carolina early as ****....that doesnt happen with many South Florida recruits...thats essentially saying im going to South Carolina or another SEC type school. Because it had to be someting he liked to make him commit to them.

Agreed. He’s OV to LSU after his OV to USCe at the end of the month. Will also be heading back to Turdsville for another visit in the summer. He was also begging for a AUB and Baga offer earlier in the cycle. Would love to have him though.

It’s called “trolling.”

Happens to us every recruiting season with at least one recruit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back