Gerald Bowman S JUCO

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are not done with our sanctions. I believe three more years of probation and a loss of 10 scholarships each of the next three years, with a limit of 75 scholarship players on the roster at any one time, which is going to be tough.

But with our post season ban finished, the answer is YES, USC can contend for a MNC next year.

If Barkley comes back, I think we have a real good chance to at least make it to the Big Game.

And by the way, Gerald Bowman signed his LOI with USC today.

Is USC allowed to content for a MNC? Or are they done w/ their sanctions?
Just don't see a JUCO kid coming to us when he has a chance to go to a MNC contender.

Is it a coincidence that T.J. McDonald waited to announce that he was coming back for his senior year until after Bowman signed today?

Is it a coincidence that T.J. McDonald waited to announce that he was coming back for his senior year until after Bowman signed today?

Why? do you honestly think he is going to base his future on some recruit?

Advertisement

Are you that dumb? Bowman might have gone elsewhere if he knew McDonald was coming back. He is a Juco guy and doesn't have time to sit behind someone.

Are you that dumb? Bowman might have gone elsewhere if he knew McDonald was coming back. He is a Juco guy and doesn't have time to sit behind someone.

From what I understand, Bowman was well aware that TJ was coming back.

Advertisement
Back