Gerald Bowman S JUCO

Advertisement
So, is there actually any chance this kid picks Miami?

Based on what I have been told, NO.

I am new to this board, but I think people from the Miami Scout board will vouch that I have always been pretty accurate and fair when it comes to USC vs Miami in recruiting.

Maybe not 100%, but pretty accurate.

+1, Blem's ok in my book

Thank you, very much. I always try to remember I am a visitor, and if I hear from my friends that Miami has a chance with a certain player, I will say so.

Judging only by his last few twitter updates, I get the feeling Bowman had a great trip but he probably never truly considered coming here.

Judging only by his last few twitter updates, I get the feeling Bowman had a great trip but he probably never truly considered coming here.

The X Factor in all of this is if T J McDonald decides to come back to USC. If he does, Bowman would be a backup, but the way USC uses it's DB's would still play a lot.

Advertisement

The X Factor in all of this is if T J McDonald decides to come back to USC. If he does, Bowman would be a backup, but the way USC uses it's DB's would still play a lot.

you think the canes are in the mix though? like hes really considering us?

For those not on twitter..

Miami Mornings!!
12.jpg

13.jpg

It's very nice out here..
It's going well so far I love it..
I must admit LA & Miami have the best houses..

Lunch Time
f45ae430235411e19896123138142014_7.jpg

Dolphins Stadium
96cfeccc236111e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

That's my jersey if I come here..
14.jpg

15.jpg

Great trip so far... Ready to get some rest now!!!
SHOUTOUT to the []_[] family!! Great tradition and alot of great players that came through this program!!

Biggest Cookie I ever saw lol the []_[]
16.jpg

It's bout to go down Basement haa..
17.jpg

Biggest tree I ever saw in my life!!! Hahah
AgWTw07CAAAg2tE.jpg

Lastnite in Miami then back to the books gotta finish strong!! Had fun while I was here Miami is a special place!!

The Christmas tree was our secret weapon. In all seriousness he gave a lot of compliments on Twitter but now that you mention it I get the USC vibe. Hopefully I am wrong.

Jesus christ what a piece of **** cookie cake

Did a 5 year old make that?

Please God tell me the university didn't pay for that garbage

Advertisement
The Christmas tree was our secret weapon. In all seriousness he gave a lot of compliments on Twitter but now that you mention it I get the USC vibe. Hopefully I am wrong.

Exactly. Free trip for him and there is nothing wrong with that. Best thing we could have hoped for is that he fell in love, got married, and got her pregnant during his visit.

Exactly. Free trip for him and there is nothing wrong with that. Best thing we could have hoped for is that he fell in love, got married, and got her pregnant during his visit.

It really isnt a free trip. These recruiting visiting/classes are carefully planned out. Recruits are screened before hand on how serious they are. You dont risk inviting someone to on a trip with others that are serious as it may become a cancer and have a influence on others such as Goldman. This is why Golden stacks it with other kids who have already commited.

There is a method to this. My company does this too with recent grads from MIT, Stanford, and other schools.

For those not on twitter..

Miami Mornings!!
12.jpg

13.jpg

It's very nice out here..
It's going well so far I love it..
I must admit LA & Miami have the best houses..

Lunch Time

Dolphins Stadium

That's my jersey if I come here..
14.jpg

15.jpg

Great trip so far... Ready to get some rest now!!!
SHOUTOUT to the []_[] family!! Great tradition and alot of great players that came through this program!!

Biggest Cookie I ever saw lol the []_[]
16.jpg

It's bout to go down Basement haa..
17.jpg

Biggest tree I ever saw in my life!!! Hahah

Lastnite in Miami then back to the books gotta finish strong!! Had fun while I was here Miami is a special place!!

Good stuff D, preciate it bro

Advertisement

It really isnt a free trip. These recruiting visiting/classes are carefully planned out. Recruits are screened before hand on how serious they are. You dont risk inviting someone to on a trip with others that are serious as it may become a cancer and have a influence on others such as Goldman. This is why Golden stacks it with other kids who have already commited.

There is a method to this. My company does this too with recent grads from MIT, Stanford, and other schools.

Be it as it may, it was a free trip for Bowman. I am aware that Golden would not waste money on bringing in a kid he thought he had absolutely no shot at, but it was minimal from the start.

Be it as it may, it was a free trip for Bowman. I am aware that Golden would not waste money on bringing in a kid he thought he had absolutely no shot at, but it was minimal from the start.

Im just wondering if King Of Diamonds was on Golden's schedule?

Gerald Bowman
@Gerald_Bowman Gerald Bowman
Bout to see what this King of Diamonds hitting for #Miamianights

yea, this twitter stuff can end up not being so good and will eventually lead to some serious controversy for someone (hopefully not us)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back