*** Georgia

I live in Georgia now, for the most part they are pretty respectable fans unlike the Gators, LSU, and Alabama. But yeah at the end of the day **** em !!

Advertisement
Facts!

I hate that ****** program & I'm so glad there won't be two SEC teams in the playoffs.

Kirby Dumbass is nothing but a former Saban bag boy, without cheating for recruits he ain't shít.

The only thing I want them to continue to do is keep UF out of the SEC title game, but other than that they're nothing more than a SEC sacrificial lamb for Bama & LSU.
What makes you think Kirby isn’t the biggest cheater around

What makes you think Kirby isn’t the biggest cheater around
You misread, I wasn't saying that he's not a cheater, I was saying without cheating he's nothing.

Meaning the only thing he's good at is dropping bags for recruits.

Advertisement
52E8F828-2FD5-4D13-A9CD-E87D67FF364B.png

After getting owned by LSU, the U of Georgia trustees will vote to change the mascot after the first of the year to the
Georgia Fighting Poodles

poodle (1).jpg

Advertisement
Not sure if discussed, but could letting Fields leave be one of the worst head coaching decisions of all time?

Fromm reached his ceiling year 1.

Fields has Over 50 TD’s this year.

Eason got run off for Fromm as well and he is probably better then Fromm.

I understand he was a play away from winning a title. However, the best player has to play. There is no way Fromm was outshining Fields in practice to the point that they said Fields we don’t need you. In my mind this decision haunts Kirby rest of his career.

Let’s us compare the first four years:

Coach W/L SEC East Champs SEC Champs

Richt 42-10 2 1
Kirby “not” Smart 43-12 3 0

Richt also won the SEC in his 5th year as well!

30. I'll take the under for 20 ?

I doubt coley gets fired but maybe. maybe demoted to an analyst role. his ties to south florida may be too good for Kirby dumb to let go for recruiting

Stomp, I can only imagine what you have to deal with.
Lets put it this way, I have heard the term “Dynasty” thrown around too many times when their fans talk about Georgia.

Rule of Thumb: If your fans are the only ones calling your team a dynasty, then you aren’t a dynasty.

Advertisement
Not sure if discussed, but could letting Fields leave be one of the worst head coaching decisions of all time?

Fromm reached his ceiling year 1.

Fields has Over 50 TD’s this year.

Eason got run off for Fromm as well and he is probably better then Fromm.

I understand he was a play away from winning a title. However, the best player has to play. There is no way Fromm was outshining Fields in practice to the point that they said Fields we don’t need you. In my mind this decision haunts Kirby rest of his career.

Fromm has always been average. average arm but dead on with throws. he has always had good receivers but this year their wr's have been horrible which also make Fromm look bad.

Lets put it this way, I have heard the term “Dynasty” thrown around too many times when their fans talk about Georgia.

Rule of Thumb: If your fans are the only ones calling your team a dynasty, then you aren’t a dynasty.

Oh I know. I grew up in West Point Ga so I have numerous family and friends that are ga fans. The last three years have been unbearable.

Fromm has always been average. average arm but dead on with throws. he has always had good receivers but this year their wr's have been horrible which also make Fromm look bad.

He missed a couple easy throws in first half yesterday and than a terrible interception before the half. About 6 yards under thrown.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back