*** Georgia

FB_IMG_1575793070411.jpg
FB_IMG_1575793261848.jpg
FB_IMG_1575793381749.jpg

Advertisement
Fvch both teams, people seem to forget LSU has beating us out for big time recruits and blown us out on the field the last 2 times we played. I live in the state with these terrible fans.

Although true, UGA has also been a consistent pain in our *** on the recruiting trail recently for guys like Stevenson, Campbell, Sony, etc...

At least they made their conference championship and didn’t go 6-6. Listen I hate Georgia too, but you guys can’t be talking **** about them. They would beat us by 50
blah blah blah.. **** georgia

I figured out why the drought for GA in NC's, they have the "you suck" R built right into their name already. They have always been geoRgia.

Advertisement
At least they made their conference championship and didn’t go 6-6. Listen I hate Georgia too, but you guys can’t be talking **** about them. They would beat us by 50
You gon stop us from talkin shìt?
Fvck UGA. Only reason I have any ounce of gratitude for UGA is that they let Lawrence Cager walk up in they schit and help his draft profile.

Not every single thing talked about has to revert back to 6-6.

It's ok to **** on a team you hate just to do it.

Advertisement

At the end of the day UGA wants to compete for NC and they have a massive recruiting budget among other things

So far Kirby’s best result has been with Richt’s recruiting class, the last two seasons he had had multiple losses and might have another L coming in the bowl game

Dude has endless amount of money and he settled on freaking James Coley, what top level program would settle for James Coley?

I remember when we got Richt and they hired Smart and we all laughed at how bad they'd suck in 4 years. It might take them 5 or 6, but we still can't laugh.

Advertisement
They certainly upgraded when Richt was fired, but early on Richt was wing 8-9-10 games too.
always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

At the end of the day UGA wants to compete for NC and they have a massive recruiting budget among other things

So far Kirby’s best result has been with Richt’s recruiting class, the last two seasons he had had multiple losses and might have another L coming in the bowl game

Dude has endless amount of money and he settled on freaking James Coley, what top level program would settle for James Coley?

Tells you all you need to know.

He wanted SFL recruiting.

Advertisement
Didn't really hate UGA until Smart got there (probably because they have been totally irrelevant), but his and that program's blatant bag culture and delusion makes me love their losses even more.

Didn't really hate UGA until Smart got there (probably because they have been totally irrelevant), but his and that program's blatant bag culture and delusion makes me love their losses even more.

Well the kids that go there and should go to miami seem to love those bags.

Advertisement
Back