Georgia Tech vs Va Tech thread

Advertisement
Just the thought of how terrible GT is. This is the same exact team we played. Just think of how horrible we had to be that day to lose against them
Without our starting QB and a FG kicker who cannot kick a fg from anywhere I can see how we lost also not to mention the horrible ACC officiating in that game which had to do with it as well.

VT with a 31 point halftime lead. Good thing they have a good kicker to pull this close game out agains the worst P5 team in the country. Oh wait - good teams blow bad teams out

Without our starting QB and a FG kicker who cannot kick a fg from anywhere I can see how we lost also not to mention the horrible ACC officiating in that game which had to do with it as well.
We should have been able to beat them with Deejay at qb. GT is awful and the game shouldn’t have been close enough to come down to missed fgs.

Advertisement
Just the thought of how terrible GT is. This is the same exact team we played. Just think of how horrible we had to be that day to lose against them
Even with the missed FGs and other weird plays, we should have won by 20. Now, I think if we play them tomorrow we kill them. Well, largely because we didn't play today and they did, but I'd take it.

I love the announce crew tossing this question around.

Broadcaster 1: What's the first thing that came to mind when you met Bud Foster?

Broadcaster 2: This is a guy I could have a few beers with.

Advertisement
We beat Taggart and a team coming off 2 wins last season the last 2 weeks. GT got lucky that our staff is green and they had veterans and stuff

We should have been able to beat them with Deejay at qb. GT is awful and the game shouldn’t have been close enough to come down to missed fgs.
Love the progress I have seen over the last few weeks but the GT can never happen here, ever. We missed 28 tackles! Just awful.

Advertisement
Actually, the officiating that week wasn't as bad as most weeks.

Advertisement
VT with a 31 point halftime lead. Good thing they have a good kicker to pull this close game out agains the worst P5 team in the country. Oh wait - good teams blow bad teams out
That game was the absolute perfect storm for GT and we still almost won.

If we were playing them next week it'd be a blow out.

That game was the absolute perfect storm for GT and we still almost won.

If we were playing them next week it'd be a blow out.

The old IF game........ IF your aunt had balls she would be your uncle..........

Advertisement
Back