Georgia Tech vs Va Tech thread

Anyone who thought VT was losing to GT you are a bafoon. VT doesn't have Dan Enos constantly calling play actions under-center plays for them. We had a better chance going to the OB then winning the coastal. I will say that could be slipping away because VT, UVa, Pitt are in a position to finish the year out ranked and the committee will put at least VT over us because of the head to head. We need VT, Pitt to lose not for this mirage path to the ACCCG but for the route to the OB.

Advertisement

Attachments

• EFD0F710-BE9D-47B5-9526-4299B2E09622.jpeg
    EFD0F710-BE9D-47B5-9526-4299B2E09622.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
I love the announce crew tossing this question around.

Broadcaster 1: What's the first thing that came to mind when you met Bud Foster?

Broadcaster 2: This is a guy I could have a few beers with.
Richt just said on ACC Network that when he first came to Miami, he tried to hire Bud Foster away from Virginia Tech. Said something like, 'I thought I had him and then they offered him a big time raise.'

Richt just said on ACC Network that when he first came to Miami, he tried to hire Bud Foster away from Virginia Tech. Said something like, 'I thought I had him and then they offered him a big time raise.'

Really? I'm surprised it would've even got to the point where Rick thought he had him. That's pretty interesting.

Advertisement
Please let this year mirror the 9-4 Gator Bowl team Butch had for all that is holy and unholy. Please. Two QB’s, one was young and coming on and, well, I think KK May have been a bit better than NP but KK had a foot in baseball at the time. Please.

To add to my previous post, people wanted Butch’s head early on as well. I do not have this confidence but Maybe Manny will evaluate and bring in players... and maybe we can have good things? I am delusional so I’ll press the shiny red candy like button and get shocked again.

Really? I'm surprised it would've even got to the point where Rick thought he had him. That's pretty interesting.
It was a segment about how much admiration he had for Bud Foster as a DC. It was essentially, "You wanna know how much admiration I had? I tried to hire the man." He might've been blowing smoke though. Who knows? But it was an interesting soundbite nonetheless.

Advertisement
the GT type games are 100% on the players, no matter how bad coaching may be , you cannot lose that game, i don't care if we decide to run triple option that week you still win

and... its amazing the moment we started paying attention to the coastal again after these last couple wins, absolutely nothing went our way

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back