Georgia Tech game

Section 127 to 130 are covered in Canes. See ya there.

Yep, and it looks like those tickets sold a lot quicker this year. Can usually wait a while and theyre still available (from GT) but not this year. Looks like Ill probably have to hit stubhub for them now.

Pay the $50 for hurricane club membership and then they're $50 a piece. I bought two today.

Advertisement
Anybody have any thoughts on whether the game will be a day or night game? I'll have baseball practice that day so I'm hoping it'll be in the evening.

Thinking it will be 3:30 ABC since both teams should be undefeated and no other big games (ACC) that weekend. Plus will be return of Coach to Mark Richt Field.

gt plays Clemson before us. that's a L

Atlanta Hurricane Club does bang up job with organizing fan gatherings....where's the party?

Sitting on the west side (gt side) does give you that view of the skyline which is incredible if it's a night game. You'll probably have some canes fans around you if you are in the nw corner. But like another poster said, you can sit anywhere and be totally safe. There's no rough wez style seating area except the fraternity section (ne corner).

Advertisement
I usually get tickets through UM, but this year my wife dropped $200 a ticket on 2 tickets, second row, 40 yard line, the gold seats that the big time Tech donors never use and are always empty on TV. My birthday present. Best part, she's staying in Chattanooga with the kids, and I'm staying in Atlanta with a buddy from high school.

Yep, and it looks like those tickets sold a lot quicker this year. Can usually wait a while and theyre still available (from GT) but not this year. Looks like Ill probably have to hit stubhub for them now.

Pay the $50 for hurricane club membership and then they're $50 a piece. I bought two today.

Oh nice, what sections are available through the Hurricane Club?

It's going to be imperative that Miami practices beforehand for the triple option with Malik Rosier. Time and time again teams seem to overlook schools like Georgia Tech and Navy and then the triple option takes them by surprise. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

:q3XKXeX:
4-1 against GT under Golden with his passive scheme. Not sure what you're talking about..

Anybody have any thoughts on whether the game will be a day or night game? I'll have baseball practice that day so I'm hoping it'll be in the evening.

Thinking it will be 3:30 ABC since both teams should be undefeated and no other big games (ACC) that weekend. Plus will be return of Coach to Mark Richt Field.

gt plays Clemson before us. that's a L

In a year like this that Tech game against Clemson is one they could steal.

Advertisement

Oh nice, what sections are available through the Hurricane Club?

We are up in 229 but I think it's pretty much that whole corner of the field. That's the way it's been the past 3-4 games at Bobby Dodd.

GT usually gives opponents sections in the corner of the small end zone and the upper deck of the big end zone

Advertisement
Back