Georgia Tech game

Canes21

Junior
Banned
No, this isn't a thread about the triple option. I'll be making a trip to Bobby Dodd for the first time this season and I am trying to figure out where I want to sit. I've always sat at the 50 yard line at any football game I've been too, but that's changing already this year with my tickets at the App State game. The Georgia Tech tickets for the lower level near the 50 are a lot more expensive than I was anticipating so I was coming here to ask where you all that have been there before have sat and recommend sitting?

Advertisement
Sit in the corner, near the field house. Usually that's an away section. Band is there usually. Shady too. Was stuck up high on the upper deck for the UGA game there last year, and it was miserable.

Last edited:
Stub Hub has tickets for anywhere you want to sit in that dinky little stadium, Tech students sit behind team bench and there is some view blockage in east corner end zones.

North end zone upper deck corners are a little annoying. However it's great seeing the ATL skyline as a backdrop. None of the upper deck seats once you are between the 20s are bad.

Also as a Tech alumni, it's a pretty family friendly atmosphere and most Tech fans are scared to start anything with Hurricane fans. I wouldn't limit yourself to sitting in the visitor section if you can get tickets cheaper - won't be much drama unless you start it.

Advertisement
Stub Hub has tickets for anywhere you want to sit in that dinky little stadium, Tech students sit behind team bench and there is some view blockage in east corner end zones.

I stand corrected on student seating they moved them to field level end zone since I was there last. Sections 223 thru 226 gives good view since stadium so small.

It's going to be imperative that Miami practices beforehand for the triple option with Malik Rosier. Time and time again teams seem to overlook schools like Georgia Tech and Navy and then the triple option takes them by surprise. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

It's going to be imperative that Miami practices beforehand for the triple option with Malik Rosier. Time and time again teams seem to overlook schools like Georgia Tech and Navy and then the triple option takes them by surprise. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

Better let Richt know...he's never faced GT before

G-Tech is my favorite away game. Friendly fans and nice stadium. Any place between the 20s is good. Miami folk be scattered all over that stadium.

Hopefully it will be a night game. Tech students get into it at night games.

Advertisement

He has no intention on practicing for GT. He will depend on his 13-2 record against them

Section 127 to 130 are covered in Canes. See ya there.

Yep, and it looks like those tickets sold a lot quicker this year. Can usually wait a while and theyre still available (from GT) but not this year. Looks like Ill probably have to hit stubhub for them now.

Advertisement
image.jpgimage.jpg

Section 127 to 130 are covered in Canes. See ya there.

Yep, and it looks like those tickets sold a lot quicker this year. Can usually wait a while and theyre still available (from GT) but not this year. Looks like Ill probably have to hit stubhub for them now.

All of our away games seem to have sold a lot quicker and are much more expensive this year.

One other thing that will take a few people away from Atl that day is Dawgs are playing in Athens against the hated Vols that day, anticipated 100,000 folks in Athens that day.

Advertisement
G-Tech is my favorite away game. Friendly fans and nice stadium. Any place between the 20s is good. Miami folk be scattered all over that stadium.

Hopefully it will be a night game. Tech students get into it at night games.

I think our safeties and lb's were located between the 20's too

Anybody have any thoughts on whether the game will be a day or night game? I'll have baseball practice that day so I'm hoping it'll be in the evening.

Anybody have any thoughts on whether the game will be a day or night game? I'll have baseball practice that day so I'm hoping it'll be in the evening.

Thinking it will be 3:30 ABC since both teams should be undefeated and no other big games (ACC) that weekend. Plus will be return of Coach to Mark Richt Field.

Advertisement
Back