Georgia tech fans today

407cane

All-ACC
Some of you are gonna be like "just worry about VT"

Well that **** game don't start until 8 and until then I'm the biggest GT fan in the world

Beat those sorry a** hoos and set up our stage to win the coastal tonight.

Hope Paul Johnson and that High school offense does some dirty things to the cavaliers today

Advertisement
What does it matter when we win the Coastal? We have to beat Virginia Tech, that's the only team that's a threat to us winning it. We don't need another team to beat Virginia for us.

What does it matter when we win the Coastal? We have to beat Virginia Tech, that's the only team that's a threat to us winning it. We don't need another team to beat Virginia for us.
If they do beat Virginia and we beat VT we win the coastal tonight.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

When we win and if Virgina loses we clinch today. Virginia wins today and I believe we don’t clinch until we beat them. Would just be a bit of a relief to go ahead and clinch today.

Advertisement
When we win and if Virgina loses we clinch today. Virginia wins today and I believe we don’t clinch until we beat them. Would just be a bit of a relief to go ahead and clinch today.

Relief? You worried about Virginia winning out and us losing to Pitt?

But we still have to beat VT. That's the point.

Advertisement

No dummy

Awesome response.

I'd say it's pretty appropriate given what he was responding to.

That's the only thing that matters. If we win the game we're going to win the Coastal no matter what happens in some game between two scrubs. If we lose then we can start worrying about other teams winning or losing.

No dummy

Awesome response.

I'd say it's pretty appropriate given what he was responding to.

Would you? Thanks!

Advertisement

That's the only thing that matters. If we win the game we're going to win the Coastal no matter what happens in some game between two scrubs. If we lose then we can start worrying about other teams winning or losing.

Right, because no team has ever lost to a team they should beat. Are we likely to lose to UVA? **** no, but it’s possible. Put me in the camp with those that would prefer to have it wrapped up. Go ahead and be tough guys, but I’ll take the easier road when I can.

Advertisement

Right, because no team has ever lost to a team they should beat. Are we likely to lose to UVA? **** no, but it’s possible. Put me in the camp with those that would prefer to have it wrapped up. Go ahead and be tough guys, but I’ll take the easier road when I can.

Has literally nothing to do with being a "tough guy". I don't think Virginia's going to win another game this season. I'd actually prefer they win to keep these guys motivated and not get complacent with having it "wrapped up". We're undefeated and control our own destiny to the playoffs, I'm not thinking about just winning the division.

Has literally nothing to do with being a "tough guy". I don't think Virginia's going to win another game this season. I'd actually prefer they win to keep these guys motivated and not get complacent with having it "wrapped up". We're undefeated and control our own destiny to the playoffs, I'm not thinking about just winning the division.

Just saying, first things first.

Coastal.
ACC.
Nation.

Advertisement
Back