Georgia tech fans today

GT doing work

People who say "we don't root for other teams" are idiots

We are hurricanes fans.. well some of us. And we root for what is best for us

Clinching coastal in primetime is what is best for us

Advertisement
What does it matter when we win the Coastal? We have to beat Virginia Tech, that's the only team that's a threat to us winning it. We don't need another team to beat Virginia for us.
Clearly you aren’t a deep thinker so I’ll help.
1.we have never won it. Would be nice to do it NOW. Some canes fans will die in coming weeks, so let them know it happened.
2. WE HAVE A NATIONAL PRIMETIME AUDIENCE. LET THEM ALL SEE US WIN, LET THE HYPE GROW. not in a few weeks when no one will watch us vs Virginia.
3. See point one.

Man **** Georgia Tech. **** that blocking scheme. **** their fans. And **** Paul Johnson.

We need to take care of our own business. I ain't rooting for them.

Advertisement
What does it matter when we win the Coastal? We have to beat Virginia Tech, that's the only team that's a threat to us winning it. We don't need another team to beat Virginia for us.
Clearly you aren’t a deep thinker so I’ll help.
1.we have never won it. Would be nice to do it NOW. Some canes fans will die in coming weeks, so let them know it happened.
2. WE HAVE A NATIONAL PRIMETIME AUDIENCE. LET THEM ALL SEE US WIN, LET THE HYPE GROW. not in a few weeks when no one will watch us vs Virginia.
3. See point one.

Oh ****, I didn't realize we've never won the Coastal. If it weren't for your deep thoughts I'd be lost.

Advertisement
GT lost. This is our best win ladies and gentlemen (unless you counting a non-P5 Toledo team).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back