Visits Georgia Tech "Black Out" Gameday 2023 Visitors

5-star WR Jeremiah Smith (Ohio State commit)
Top247 WR Ny Carr
Top247 TE Elija Lofton (Miami commit)
4-star LB Cameron Pruitt (Miami commit)

5-star DL Armondo Blount (Miami commit)
5-star WR Dallas Wilson (Oregon commit)
Top247 TE Luka Gilbert
Top247 WR Waden Charles (Miami commit)
Top247 WR Kamare Williams
Top247 LB Carlton Smith
CB Kevyn Humes
TE Marshall Pritchett
IOL Max Buchanan

QB Dia Bell

I'm sure it will change a bit . Pretty sure Trader and Zaquan coming. He did say that Riley isn't coming (probably back for the Clemson game)
Pretty disappointing list for 2024. But maybe Clemson will be better

Advertisement
This might be an unpopular opinion but give me Ny over Smith. I want them both but I also won't sweat it if we miss on Smith. Like I said last year our OTs were the crown jewels of the class not Cormani so it didn't really matter when dude went to Colorado. The trenches are what matter, always have always will.
Revisit this when Smith is scoring tds for us at a insane rate. Carr is legit though to both are stars

Revisit this when Smith is scoring tds for us at a insane rate. Carr is legit though to both are stars
I think Carr will be more impactful. It might be his competition that makes him look faster but his speed is insane. I'd prefer the speed, I think the Hill Waddle set up is the future of football. Carr fits the mold.

I think Carr will be more impactful. It might be his competition that makes him look faster but his speed is insane. I'd prefer the speed, I think the Hill Waddle set up is the future of football. Carr fits the mold.
Smith and him are fast asf first step wise. Difference with JS is he’s 6’3 and can probably be 215 here that’s nuts. Carr and him are now must gets cause I feel like we the favorites. They are both good Andre and Waddle types are must gets. They both bring something different and they open it up for everyone else. **** we going to be stacked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
2 of the top recruits left on our board visiting is hard to say disappointing, especially this late in the cycle when most players are committed

also keep in mind, a lot of '24 recruits visited for the a&m game
It’s good imo to have this smaller list. The kids who do come are gonna get some serious VIP treatment

5-star WR Jeremiah Smith (Ohio State commit)
Top247 WR Ny Carr
Top247 TE Elija Lofton (Miami commit)
4-star LB Cameron Pruitt (Miami commit)

5-star DL Armondo Blount (Miami commit)
5-star WR Dallas Wilson (Oregon commit)
Top247 TE Luka Gilbert
Top247 WR Waden Charles (Miami commit)
Top247 WR Kamare Williams
Top247 LB Carlton Smith
CB Kevyn Humes
TE Marshall Pritchett
IOL Max Buchanan

QB Dia Bell

I'm sure it will change a bit . Pretty sure Trader and Zaquan coming. He did say that Riley isn't coming (probably back for the Clemson game)

Hopefully there is a secret DT or two. We are going to be hurting in the interior DL next season.

Advertisement
Carr reminds me of that Bond kid that Manny got bodied for. Those explosive guys that create space.

Bama's leading receiver right now.

Pretty good comparison. They look to be roughly the same size. Bond had elite track speed though, believe he was winning track meets in big boy GA in High School. Not sure if Carr is that fast, but I don't think so.

Advertisement
Back