Georgia recruiting violations

Advertisement
UGA is out here operating like a cartel. Volunteer up the little shipment so the big kahuna can get through simultaneously.

Advertisement
I refuse to believe any of this. Kirby Smart runs an organization that is filled with integrity. Ethics that are etched in stone. His coaches would dare not deign to sully their honor with ill-gotten, illicit gain.

Lake and Stock are jokes and then some. I’ve called them out many times because I’m an *******. Ivins is ok but I don’t like him. Comes off as ****y and an ignorant slapdick.

Lake is the biggest joke online, he literally brings nothing of value. Ivins seems a little condescending but at least he brings valid info.

And I love how they take an open interview or one they poached from the radio and cut it into 5 separate chopped up articles. Thats the ultimate clickbait and it wasn't even their interview! Much easier just reading the whole thing from Stephen, the flow is so much better.

Advertisement
I know YOU are very smart, but it’s like asking why we didn’t rob a bank? Is it because we can’t afford $500 for a gun?

Of course you’re smart enough to know it’s not that we can’t afford 34k, it’s that we can’t afford to have the SEC run NCAA putting us in a cloud for four years.
That’s BS.

It’s worth the risk. You play the game.
Ask Baylor(multiple recent ****ups in Bball and fball)Ask Bama, Ask Arizona basketball, Ask Kentucky basketball. Ask LSU any sport, Ask any SEC or any top 40 college football or basketball. It’s worth the risk because even if you get caught, you can come back. Even with our lovely history with NCAA, it’s proven, that after they slap you on the wrist you can recover. If you don’t play the game you suck anyways.
Or you can continue to lose to FIUs of the world , and be irrelevant.

That’s BS.

It’s worth the risk. You play the game.
Ask Baylor(multiple recent ****ups in Bball and fball)Ask Bama, Ask Arizona basketball, Ask Kentucky basketball. Ask LSU any sport, Ask any SEC or any top 40 college football or basketball. It’s worth the risk because even if you get caught, you can come back. Even with our lovely history with NCAA, it’s proven, that after they slap you on the wrist you can recover. If you don’t play the game you suck anyways.
Or you can continue to lose to FIUs of the world , and be irrelevant.
I still don't understand how Baylor wasn't punished for their latest infraction. I always suspected that Texas had a bit of hand - perhaps lending out some key inside information to key reporters - as the Bears had risen out of their assigned pecking order in the Big 12. Perhaps Texas though did not want to see the Bears get a death penalty, as it would have negative ramifications for a weak conference as a whole (ie Baylor drops football, Texas has to scramble to find another team, Houston makes a bid to get into the Big 12 which UT would hate)

I still don't understand how Baylor wasn't punished for their latest infraction. I always suspected that Texas had a bit of hand - perhaps lending out some key inside information to key reporters - as the Bears had risen out of their assigned pecking order in the Big 12. Perhaps Texas though did not want to see the Bears get a death penalty, as it would have negative ramifications for a weak conference as a whole (ie Baylor drops football, Texas has to scramble to find another team, Houston makes a bid to get into the Big 12 which UT would hate)
The fact that schools like Baylor have gotten away with what happened is mind boggling.
The same way no one talks about the UF credit card scandal.
I hate to sound like a broken record but if what Baylor did happened here we wouldn’t have a football program. And that’s 1000% facts. If a bunch of our players were commiting credit card fraud we would be LOIC like a mfer.

Advertisement
this type reporting is all about illusion....Like a magician distracting you while the lady crawls out the back of the box.

Advertisement
Back