Georgia recruiting violations

Advertisement
This is their self-reported violations, to make it look like they are actually doing something with compliance.

We are turning ourselves in for a student-worker walking a recruit from the complimentary admission table to his seat and sat with him for five minutes, but we are ignoring the $250K package Tyrique Stevenson received

Advertisement
Anyone got scoop on this situation it's on 247 site

I didn't even bother reading it when I saw it yesterday.

Kirby is from the Saban & Meyer school of chewbacca defense reporting of secondary violations that mean **** and make them look like they are running an ethical ship. If it's major infractions, please oh please let me know...that will be a change of pace

This is their self-reported violations, to make it look like they are actually doing something with compliance.

We are turning ourselves in for a student-worker walking a recruit from the complimentary admission table to his seat and sat with him for five minutes, but we are ignoring the $250K package Tyrique Stevenson received

Tyrique has already been discussed and he didn't receive that much. Get your rumors straight, Sony got 250k and Rique got 34k.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know YOU are very smart, but it’s like asking why we didn’t rob a bank? Is it because we can’t afford $500 for a gun?

Of course you’re smart enough to know it’s not that we can’t afford 34k, it’s that we can’t afford to have the SEC run NCAA putting us in a cloud for four years.
I think we play the game as well but not as good as those guys. I have no proof just an opinion

Advertisement
This is how to correctly play the game. Pay millions to recruits and then self-report some minor stuff. The NCAA then says look they're policing themselves we don't need to do anything but tell them to limit phone calls with recruits for 30 days.

This is how to correctly play the game. Pay millions to recruits and then self-report some minor stuff. The NCAA then says look they're policing themselves we don't need to do anything but tell them to limit phone calls with recruits for 30 days.
They're not even playing the game - it's so transparent it's pathetic.

They're untouchable, like a number of SEC teams.

Advertisement
Back