Georgia Puppy Dog tears

Advertisement
No problem. I'll talk football with anyone. It's nice to get out of the echo chambers of the UGA sites too. lol if you read enough posts there you would think we won it last year.

yes, thanks. I saw some of that stuff about the hardship transfer too. wow I also read some stuff that Haselwood knows all of that from Fields and while he was already wavering, it may have made his decision that much easier and faster. Will be very interesting to see what happens there

659C3572-8403-4E78-B52A-85A84CE48BC7.png

Finally! We have The Bagman too. We lit.

LOL

Advertisement
R&B what ever happened with the sideline exchange with Kirby and Campbell earlier this year?
I think that was during the USCe game. From my understanding there was a blown coverage by TC and Kirby's cheesy motto is "set the standard." He basically calls out whoever when they mess up, so that leaders on the team will do the same. Same reason that our 5* freshman Brenton Cox got into it with senior D'andre Walker. Cox either had a dumb penalty or blown assignment, then didn't like Walker telling him about it. So far I haven't heard anything negative about it, but UGA also hasn't had any losses or even close games really. That kind of stuff is easy to overlook when you're winning, but when you start losing I could see it blowing up.
I know Fields and Haselwood are tight and apparently that UT visit was more for Haselwood to see Fields. This is the first I've heard of the hardship transfer rumor and since its come from Auburn fans I'm a bit skeptical. UGA dismissed the baseball player and I would hope we don't have any Riley Coopers on the team. JH said he would look elsewhere if UGA didn't air it out more and now he has. Smart had a perfect opportunity to show him with DRob and DRob never even sees the field. That would probably make me back off too.

Just saw a bit on Twitter about Kirby not-so-smart possibly getting his hand caught in the proverbial "recruiting cookie jar" and that explains the sudden decommits. Possibly ncaa trouble inbound for him. Anyone else hear about this or is this just reaching?

Advertisement
You would think Richt is still their coach the way they continue to keep tabs on this man. Besides them occasionally calling him an underachieving loser, they can't seem to comprehend that maybe...just maybe...not everyone wants to play for the puppy dawgs.

Just saw a bit on Twitter about Kirby not-so-smart possibly getting his hand caught in the proverbial "recruiting cookie jar" and that explains the sudden decommits. Possibly ncaa trouble inbound for him. Anyone else hear about this or is this just reaching?
Do the Football Gods love us this much?

Advertisement

Advertisement
You would think Richt is still their coach the way they continue to keep tabs on this man. Besides them occasionally calling him an underachieving loser, they can't seem to comprehend that maybe...just maybe...not everyone wants to play for the puppy dawgs.

I think in the back of their minds they're scared he could win a national title before Kirby fart

Lol at the team kicking off two starting defensive players over rental cars buying a recruit a benz

Lol at fields citing the racist comment as justification for a hardship rule. Cmon guys, use your brains.

Advertisement
Back