Georgia Puppy Dog tears

Advertisement
Think u mean 40 years

I think they will be just fine with the boo$ter$ now so activated.

Let's not forget, Kirby is the same guy that most around here said would fail in his first year. Then it was, he only did well his first year because of all the upperclassman and running backs....he will suck in 2018.

Granted, they still have KY and UFag to play, but unfortunately, the smart $$$ is on them in the $EC title game again.

The willingness to cheat and deep pockets can in fact cure a lot of issues, if your not caught or if nobody cares to look ala Saban.

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think they will be just fine with the boo$ter$ now so activated.

Let's not forget, Kirby is the same guy that most around here said would fail in his first year. Then it was, he only did well his first year because of all the upperclassman and running backs....he will suck in 2018.

Granted, they still have KY and UFag to play, but unfortunately, the smart $$$ is on them in the $EC title game again.

The willingness to cheat and deep pockets can in fact cure a lot of issues, if your not caught or if nobody cares to look ala Saban.

UM

Dude went 8-5 in his first year, then had a nice year but choked away the title last year, and still lost 2 games despite all the hype. That team is playing well, recruiting well, granted. They haven't played ANYBODY yet this year. If they get through LSU and Auburn, ok great. I don't get the need from some to crown his *** already.

Dude has the personality and attitude of a cheese grater, signs are already popping up that the wheels are starting to come off and his ego has already got the best of him. My money is still on "Corch" rather than Elite Coach. Of course, some also have an attention span and view of history that is longer than popped corn.

This thread should be called Georgia Dawg Lies

They told Haselwood that they are throwing the ball more and opening up the offense. Then with him in the stands, they threw it 17 times.

Then your star 2018 recruit gets called ****** by a fellow student athlete.

Advertisement
This thread should be called Georgia Dawg Lies

They told Haselwood that they are throwing the ball more and opening up the offense. Then with him in the stands, they threw it 17 times.

Then your star 2018 recruit gets called ****** by a fellow student athlete.

And his buddy Fields got in for like 2 plays, oneof which was to run the ball

And his buddy Fields got in for like 2 plays, oneof which was to run the ball
1-2 for 5 yards but oh they want to give Fields a chance to play what a load of bull****. They'd rather have Swift and Holyfield break Michel and Chubbs season rushing record then throw 35 times

Screenshot_2018-10-03_111543.jpg
Screenshot_2018-10-03_111558.jpg
Screenshot_2018-10-03_111617.jpg
Screenshot_2018-10-03_111627.jpg
24 hours ago these punks were talking reckless now look at em 😂😂😂

Advertisement
I don't know. I live in Athens right now and I haven't seen any signs of the lemmings stopping. They are all in. They really do think they have a top 5 dynasty program. They think Kirby is Jesus and they all tell me how glad they are that we are now "stuck with Richt."

The delusion is strong here. I really look forward to seeing some tears.

Things will go down hill for them when the time comes to start Fields over Fromm!!

Advertisement
Back