Georgia pays Ludacris $65,000 for 15-minute show

TemplarCane

A Real One
Premium
Georgia goes all out to bring fans to their spring game.

Georgia Bulldogs pay Ludacris $65,000 for 15-minute show during spring game

Funniest bit:

Georgia believed it would have to go without a musical act at G-Day, but it was able to sign a contract with Ludacris two days prior to Saturday's event. The contract, obtained by the Macon Telegraph, included a rider -- standard in most performance contracts -- covering food, towels, Fruit Roll-Ups, toothpaste, batteries, liquor and a box of condoms.

Advertisement
Trying to re energize a fan base that just realized they made the biggest mistake in program history by letting go of Mark Richt. Their loss our gain! #TheU

Does Ludacris bring his own toothbrush, or does he just swish the toothpaste around in his mouth?

Advertisement
...people still want to see ludacris perform???

Last edited:
Advertisement
That's cute because ludicrous will actually be the word they use in a few years when they reflect upon running Richt out of Athens and hiring Curby Dumb.

Advertisement
I was at the spring game, some crowd, not sure they made 93,000 but it was **** close

Advertisement
...people still want to see ludacris perform???

In Ga they do... thats for sure.
Bro, I spent my summers there in South GA on my grandpa's land it was about the ying yang twins, Lil John, young dro, and T.I from what I could remember

The young kids definitely don't want to see that still. There's a whole new Atlanta music scene. Maybe the middle-age people.

I'm sure it's what the UGA head guys would allow budget wise. Can you imagine how much Young Thug or Rae Sremmurd would have charged? **** 100k probably.

People still give a **** about Ludapiss? Why didn't they bring in Snow?

Cus nobody wants to hear about an Informer on Lonely Lonely Lonely Sunday Morning...I don't know what's sadder that I got what you did there, or that I know those songs? But I'm ok with it

Advertisement
Back