Georgia offensive lineman transfer Jamal Meriweather commits to Miami

Trinton Breeze
1 min read

Comments (94)

Merriweather will receive the best coaching he’s ever received by a mile. I view this one like Bell. Most people didn’t think much of the take then he got coached up now he’s gone. We’ve discussed this one in private and we both view Seaton as overrated , Leavitt for that matter too. I just wish we could add another quality body to feel better.
I may have missed it, but who do you see as the starters at OL? Do you like Samson sliding to tackle or do you prefer he stays at guard?
 
He was impressive at practice although young . Playing time was hard beens guard was solidified and there was older guys getting burn. I’d be shocked if he’s not starting at guard. If not it’s Merriweather.
We gotta have a grad-transfer o-lineman comin'..??
 
We gotta have a grad-transfer o-lineman comin'..??
Why do you believe this team needs another offensive lineman? Do you not trust the guys on the roster? What position on the offensive line do you think they need to land?
 
We gotta have a grad-transfer o-lineman comin'..??
Thats what I keep thinking. If Cristobal and Mirabal get thru spring and dont love the OL id hope that maybe an impact OL somewhere around the country will graduate and magically end up in miami for summer lol
 
Never trust anything that comes outta UGA.
I’ve rewatched the film a couple times. He played well. I’m feeling a lot more confident about the combo of him and Buchanan. I want to see it Saturday under the big lights. This OL is key to dominating this game and showing we are a championship level team.
 
I’ve rewatched the film a couple times. He played well. I’m feeling a lot more confident about the combo of him and Buchanan. I want to see it Saturday under the big lights. This OL is key to dominating this game and showing we are a championship level team.
Meriweather, Buchanan, and Cogdon should be the rotation at guard. SJ should focus on the backup C position.
 
Back
Top