NC_Canes_11
Heisman Winner
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2017
- Messages
- 29,635
People on here wanted this guy to coach this program
I can’t lie there’s been a couple times tonight when I was like man Memnon gonna hate that one ****Mark Stoops about to be #1 on my sh*t list.
God I fckin HATE Coaches like this, can't fckin stand'em smdh.
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/week-3-games-to-watch.193167/post-7296999I can’t lie there’s been a couple times tonight when I was like man Memnon gonna hate that one ****
Like, you need 60 ******* yards or whatever, not 3Did this ninja throw a 4 yard pass with time expiring. Hope Stoops gets the uf job.
Set that up with a spike after consulting with the HC for 5 minutes. Stoops < NapierLike, you need 60 ******* yards or whatever, not 3
I’d stop watching canes games if this was our coach.People on here wanted this guy to coach this program
48 minutes?48 minutes of Football & couldn't score 1 fckin TD smfh.
Mark Stoops & Bush Hamdan should be told to pack their sh*t get the fxck out, immediately.
Puzzy *** Corch was scared to win the game. Smfh