Georgia getting nervous šŸ¤£

Twin_Cane

Legend
5fc0a187aeb690a3e6528459afaa536b.jpg

Advertisement
Yep, sh*t lame as ****, how they going to bother that man on his visit

Advertisement
with realus coming is it safe to say we are going back into an i formation pro set offense soon?

need at least 2 more recruiting cycles to fix the o line first

Advertisement
I'm liking Realus even more now.. 33 seniors and they still blew it.. Man Kirby gonna be in trouble this year..

Realus is the realest.

True Cane.

UGA is shaking in their boots. They let that pussbag fumbling dummy Sony fool them into thinking he could lure Campbell.

Never ceases to amaze me how much pride and passion for The U out of state guys like Deejay, Realus and Colbert have versus the S. Florida traitorous front runners who have spurned us over the years.

Sad really.

Realest giving real facts. Why leave your house when you go something better at home. The message throughout SoFl should be loyalty.

Advertisement
I don't know if 33 senior number for Georgia is accurate. Somebody check dat?

Realus remembers picking up the newspaper the morning Richt was hired from FSU over to Georgia right before he kissed his second wife to head over to work in his subaru. The pops is legit in having a say in this matter

Advertisement
When money bags don't effect financially structured families...then SEC has nothing to sell

Never ceases to amaze me how much pride and passion for The U out of state guys like Deejay, Realus and Colbert have versus the S. Florida traitorous front runners who have spurned us over the years.

Sad really.

because the out of state guys arent tainted. I lived here all my life...and the amount of "hate" um gets by a lot of these kids old optomist coaches, high school coaches, friends is absurd. When your good folks really just hate..because everyone likes u..Well thats what s.fla is...FOR EXAMPLE the Miami Hear had the big 3 with lebron, etc..i had friends that would argue that the heat were sorry..., lebron aint that good, etc..guys that never gave2 fu*cks about the heat all of a sudden was **** Vitale and John Wooden wrapped into one..just cause the local population LIked the heat. Well we get it...it reared back when we went on the lil run of beating vt, and Nd. The out of staters dont have to deal with that

Advertisement
Back