georgia fans

uh, did anyone open the actual link?

it is one guy posing a question about Michel and a bunch of leghumpers denying it or asking for more information. So not really sure where he is getting the conclusion that UGA fans are "worried"

Indeed. Sounds like a typical message board thread during recruiting season.

Fools

Advertisement
His bro is not enrolling in UGA which I felt is a big reason he committed there, if the rumors are true watch out for FSU, Florida, and Texas on this one which is crazy to imagine.

His brother not enrolling at UGA or not getting a schollie to go there has been known for quite some time. This isn't some "recent" news.

will his bro be less productive than larry hope, hoilett, or perry? i heard rumors sony wanted to be a rapper and the proximity to atlanta mattered but that sounds like internet rumor.

Hard to be less productive than Perry and Hoilett.
6 years of college football between them and they might have 1 tackle combined.
Might have, because I can't remember seeing it.

Preston Dewey was more productive. At least he sent signals in from the sidelines.

will his bro be less productive than larry hope, hoilett, or perry? i heard rumors sony wanted to be a rapper and the proximity to atlanta mattered but that sounds like internet rumor.

Hard to be less productive than Perry and Hoilett.
6 years of college football between them and they might have 1 tackle combined.
Might have, because I can't remember seeing it.

Preston Dewey was more productive. At least he sent signals in from the sidelines.

Hadn't thought about that...who's going to do it now?

Is All bringing in somebody who can do that?

Advertisement
Back