georgia fans

Advertisement
His bro is not enrolling in UGA which I felt is a big reason he committed there, if the rumors are true watch out for FSU, Florida, and Texas on this one which is crazy to imagine.

His bro is not enrolling in UGA which I felt is a big reason he committed there, if the rumors are true watch out for FSU, Florida, and Texas on this one which is crazy to imagine.

Thanks for the insight man.

Wasn't aware Michel had a brother in the process.

Advertisement

Thanks for the insight man.

Wasn't aware Michel had a brother in the process.

His brother is two years ahead. He was at UMass two years ago and was trying to transfer to UGA. Looks like UMass was going to go after UGA for contacting Marken so UGA backed off.

take his brother at this point. for christ's sake, we still have david perry on a scholly.

Advertisement
will his bro be less productive than larry hope, hoilett, or perry? i heard rumors sony wanted to be a rapper and the proximity to atlanta mattered but that sounds like internet rumor.

This is Gorlden yall. I bet he won't even pick up the phone to call the kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
if someone grew up a Cane fan, and ended up committing to UGA and now is wavering from UGA and Canes are not even part of his second choice...there is a huge underlying issue that nobody seem to be discussing here.

1. if he wanted to play a program that was competeing for NC then it wouldn't of been UGA
2. Our O is not not like D and we have a good recruiter on the O side
3. We are not deep at RB

also during the announcement with the red/orange hat thing he did this kid has crossed us off the list and then some. whats the deal?

uh, did anyone open the actual link?

it is one guy posing a question about Michel and a bunch of leghumpers denying it or asking for more information. So not really sure where he is getting the conclusion that UGA fans are "worried"

So any team besides us of course

Advertisement
Back