Georgia Fans Don't Want To Trade

Waffle Honcho

Joaquin said dominate
Someone asked if they wanted to trade their 2018 class for ours on signing day (they have 2 commits at the moment, #52 overall). All except one said no. Bunch of fools.

Would You Trade

Advertisement
Oh there ignorance is great! Can we add them to the Gayturd tear thread cause they will have a lot of meltdowns in the future

I ain't even mad at them bc their class will most likely be 90 % local which is what you want regardless of ranking sometimes. We might not have always had the highest ranked classes, but we had those Florida Dogs on our squad who I wouldn't trade for the world. Their thinking is the same, except, with GA.

Te question is would they trade Richt for Curby. They'll say no right now, but I have a feeling, they won't be feeling that way in a couple of seasons.

I ain't even mad at them bc their class will most likely be 90 % local which is what you want regardless of ranking sometimes. We might not have always had the highest ranked classes, but we had those Florida Dogs on our squad who I wouldn't trade for the world. Their thinking is the same, except, with GA.

Te question is would they trade Richt for Curby. They'll say no right now, but I have a feeling, they won't be feeling that way in a couple of seasons.

One thing... Georgia dogs are not even close to Florida dogs.

Oh no doubt. But they still don't realize that :)

(I'm sure Coley does, tho)

Advertisement
I mean they are being homers and being homers they believe their 2018 class will be as good or better than the 2017 which btw was a monster class. If it wasn't for Bama and the fvckeyes having all time great classes last year Jawja class was good enough to be #1 most years.

We have a bunch of local guys that we know are beasts that we clearly wouldnt want to trade for highly ranked kids from oos. So why woild we think UGA fans would do the same when theyre gunna get all the best players from their state.

Advertisement
We have a bunch of local guys that we know are beasts that we clearly wouldnt want to trade for highly ranked kids from oos. So why woild we think UGA fans would do the same when theyre gunna get all the best players from their state.

6 of the top 8 players in the state are already committed elsewhere. The other two are uncommitted. They have a long way to go to say they're getting the best talent from their state.

6 of the top 8 players in the state are already committed elsewhere. The other two are uncommitted. They have a long way to go to say they're getting the best talent from their state.

Yep...And according to the F$U site, they lead for a number of top Georgia recruits in 2019.

Advertisement
Its telling that the one guy who would actually trade appears to be the only one with a triple digit IQ...

Seems like he actually follows recruiting and understands the quality of the class we are currently putting together.

True. I mean what do you get when you mix bull**** with a dog?

Bulldog

Advertisement

Oh no doubt. But they still don't realize that :)

(I'm sure Coley does, tho)

unfortunately for Coley, 70% of the dogs he got to coach at Miami either transferred or got kicked off the team. but mainly transferred.

Ga is loaded with in state qbs (which is rare) along with the #1 overall player and kirby cant lock any of them down. Thats all that needs to be said. Top 2 pro style and top 2 dual threats are all going to other schools.

Ga is loaded with in state qbs (which is rare) along with the #1 overall player and kirby cant lock any of them down. Thats all that needs to be said. Top 2 pro style and top 2 dual threats are all going to other schools.

Now we can't be ignorant because his class was very impressive last year, this season is very important to the teams we have the closest connection to and it can go many different directions.

Advertisement
Back