Georgia Fans Don't Want To Trade

The funny thing is they fired Richt for doing less with more and after a 10 win season. But they go 7-6 and then say they don't have the players.

Advertisement
Oh there ignorance is great! Can we add them to the Gayturd tear thread cause they will have a lot of meltdowns in the future

They will need their own thread. Honestly, I love playing

LSU, UF, Bama in the coming years

But I sure would love to see Richt lay an *** whupin on UGA to start things off

uGA fans may be the most delusional fan base of them all. They won one natty 37 years ago, thanks to a once in a lifetime player, and think they deserve to be a national contender every year.

Advertisement
These uga fans Polly don't give a dam about richt these days. Polly ****ed or think he somewhat underachieved there who knows

UGA fans are the worst. I live in Athens the whole year they said they couldn't win games because richt left them with no one. But now all of a sudden they are gonna be good because they have Michel, Chubb and eason(all richt recruits) on offense and everyone starting on d is a richt recruit too but yet last year they must have not had all these players. They are horrible and think they will win a national championship every year. And then go and lose to vandy and blame it on someone that doesn't even live in the state anymore. Honestly rather argue with a gator fan than a UGA fan because at least Florida has done something in the past 30 years.

Completely see where you're coming from GACane7 and a lot of UGA fans have been fed the story "Class of 2013 recruiting killed UGA"... hindsight is 20/20 but Richt definitely had a down year... loads of 3 stars and 4's that never panned out... that being said it'll be difficult for UGA to match it's 2018 class with it's 2017 recruiting success. The forum question is silly but... UGA '17 + #Storm18 ? Of course

Advertisement
I ain't even mad at them bc their class will most likely be 90 % local which is what you want regardless of ranking sometimes. We might not have always had the highest ranked classes, but we had those Florida Dogs on our squad who I wouldn't trade for the world. Their thinking is the same, except, with GA.

Te question is would they trade Richt for Curby. They'll say no right now, but I have a feeling, they won't be feeling that way in a couple of seasons.

As someone who likes ha in addition to Canes , I would trade right now. Kirby a smart *** Saban wannabe.

uGA fans may be the most delusional fan base of them all. They won one natty 37 years ago, thanks to a once in a lifetime player, and think they deserve to be a national contender every year.

They were a mediocre program before Richt , other than that one season . How soon we forget

The difference between Richt UGA vs Richt Miami is the amount of Florida Talent he's going to have on his team versus those Georgia teams.

He's always had the ability to recruit well but the access and talent in South Florida is what's going to finally put him over the edge

Last edited:
Advertisement
lmao they have two commitments . One was just yesterday and is a kicker

with early signing period, this is not the year to be starting late on getting pledges. they are going to have to try and close strong after December when many top prospects have already signed NLI with schools

dumbest thing they ever did was drop CMR

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back