George Pickens WR ....make him a Hurricane

Advertisement
He's NEVER been an Auburn lock in fact for a long time Bama thought he'd be theirs no question and he even gave that idiot Taggart confidence too so I won't say we have no chance but I can't be confident
Taggart? The nerd with big thick glasses and buck teeth? I still think they got him confused with the guy going for his M.Ed HS chemistry instruction.

Advertisement
Lets go
giphy-19.gif

Advertisement
Seems every year we get a late 5 star type player who wants a free trip to Miami to get out of the cold. Kids don't realize we live in paradise. Not saying Manny can't make some magic happen. If kid wants to OV you have to at least explore the possibility. But I'm not going to get my hopes up. Been let down too many times. To pull him would definitely set Many apart from his predecessors.

Advertisement
Seems every year we get a late 5 star type player who wants a free trip to Miami to get out of the cold. Kids don't realize we live in paradise. Not saying Manny can't make some magic happen. If kid wants to OV you have to at least explore the possibility. But I'm not going to get my hopes up. Been let down too many times. To pull him would definitely set Many apart from his predecessors.

We at the table bro

Kid doesnt look fast or is it me? another 5 star WR that cant run away from people? how do they get these star ratings with no explosiveness is beyond me........4 star ok but if u have no explosiveness u will struggle to get separation at the D1 level unless your route running is savage.
Maybe he isn't the fastest guy on the field but he has some good speed to him, he seems to excel at YAC, combat catches, he also lines up outside AND in the slot (not often you see a guy 6'5 in the slot) so he is versatile and you can tell he has a good IQ for the game because he does really good at finding and getting to the soft spot in the coverage. He appears to be everything we wanted Cager to be

Here’s the conspiracy theorist in me: Let’s hope he’s not OVing to help recruit MAR to AUB.

The homer in me wants to see this work in our favor for both.

Advertisement
Cane shades on? Bc I’m not knocking Payton but hasslewood is sick

Agreed. Haselwood was the type of personality + talent Miami needed at WR. Wish him the best but I have not been a fan since I seen the video if him hating on The U.

Advertisement
Back