George Pickens WR ....make him a Hurricane

Advertisement
You need to learn how to read. I said bugle to uf, pickens to miami, and emerson wanted to come but we had no spots. Nice try tho.

I guess you changed your mind b/c here you have Beagle going to Miami.

As for Emerson, that's a convenient out but doesn't hold much muster considering we supposedly never sent him an LOI.

I guess you changed your mind b/c here you have Beagle going to Miami.

As for Emerson, that's a convenient out but doesn't hold much muster considering we supposedly never sent him an LOI.
I said emerson wanted to be here but we didnt have space for a while dude. And bugle boy was back and forth and i changed my pick this morning based on what i heard. Go find it if you want i dont care buddy

I said emerson wanted to be here but we didnt have space for a while dude. And bugle boy was back and forth and i changed my pick this morning based on what i heard. Go find it if you want i dont care buddy

IDGAF to search further, really. Everyone knows your deal, my man. It's all good.

Advertisement
i know nobody wants to hear that we made it to the table -- and i agree. you win or you lose. BUT i will point out that we landed a top 10 WR and were in the final 2 or 3 for two of the top 5 when we verifiably had one of the five worst passing offenses in the P5. i say this only to note that it appears big time playmakers want to be at miami, and if we can put product on the field that shows those players they will be put to use then i'm excited to see what comes in the next several classes.

Auburn players are ****ed and tweeting out they got outbidded for Pickens lol so pretty much snitching on Georgia & themselves 🤦🏽‍♂️. Smarts & SEC obviously don’t go together.

Advertisement
True. Didn’t even click on it. But the Tate troll stuff is whatever. This is seriously ****ed up if that’s not really him.
And I cant really see their faces face either. The bio says parody/meme. Those mfers got me once too.

Fake account. Same one that said Tate was transferring.

It’s a account that posts fake stuff all the time mainly just fake quotes. But I’m thinking this video is real, sure looks like Pickens when he had the blond hair

We are going to find out real quick if that’s him or not, my guess is he will not be playing next game while they look into this

It’s a account that posts fake stuff all the time mainly just fake quotes. But I’m thinking this video is real, sure looks like Pickens when he had the blond hair

For sure they post fake quotes that somehow people think are real but this is a video of a dude clearly beating a much smaller kid and saying it’s Pickens. Again, it’s one thing to troll with dumbass quotes and trick ****heads like Rylee Martell but this is ******* with people’s lives

Advertisement
For sure they post fake quotes that somehow people think are real but this is a video of a dude clearly beating a much smaller kid and saying it’s Pickens. Again, it’s one thing to troll with dumbass quotes and trick ****heads like Rylee Martell but this is ******* with people’s lives

This is a bit extreme for this account, if it turns out it’s not Pickens I could see it being penalized somehow, but this video sure looks like GP. I’m sure they will look into it

Not sure about the video but I will say if this kid keeps his head on straight he's 3 and out. Straight monster

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back