George Pickens WR ....make him a Hurricane

Whelp good luck to getting him delivered on campus now

Otherwise they legit dropped a bag only to bump up their rankings for the cameras

Advertisement
They had to go and make Pickens announce at the same time as Williams. I was so pumped about Williams, then I switched tabs and Pickens already had the UGA hat on. The worst ****block.
Lol thats funny...I even mentioned that to. It’s like they don’t want people to know that we get kids that they want in their own territory.

Lol....
B

@Andrew bags always in play

Lol....
View attachment 79779B

@Andrew bags always in play

So **** hilarious seeing that from an Auburn fan.

Last year I saw one of them on a message board telling a UGA fan that UGA would not be outspending them by $100k for another blue chipper....no ****. The kind of $$$ these $EC schools allegedly deal in, it would be flat out amazing if Pickens ever gave Miami 1 flat second of serious consideration.

UM

Advertisement
Ivins is in 247 saying we legit finished 2nd for this kid because of Cooney. All the leg work to even get this get interested was by him.

He also said that it even shows how different Manny is compared to everybody else we had. Doesn’t think this get would’ve visited if Richt was here but Manny put us legitimately in 2nd place for a kid who was only recruited by us for 2 1/2 months. He even said we were closer to landing him than Haselwood.

Last edited:
So **** hilarious seeing that from an Auburn fan.

Last year I saw one of them on a message board telling a UGA fan that UGA would not be outspending them by $100k for another blue chipper....no ****. The kind of $$$ these $EC schools allegedly deal in, it would be flat out amazing if Pickens ever gave Miami 1 flat second of serious consideration.

UM
He’s an auburn football player (coynis miller top 150 overall or so) who just signed last class.

Ivins is in 247 saying we legit finished 2nd for this kid because of Cooney. All the leg work to even get this get interested was by him.

He also said that it even shows how different Manny is compared to everybody else we had. Doesn’t think this get would’ve visited if Richt was here but Manny put us legitimately in 2nd place for a kid who was only recruited by us for 2 1/2 months. He even said we were closer to landing him than Haselwood.

Here we go with this nonsense...

And I'm not even suprised or that disappointed he's not at UM(other than fact he's a talent)...He's from Hoover, f***in Alabama.

BUT all that Richt wouldn't have gotten a visit (he got TONS of visits, that wasn't his prob obv), and slurping this Cooney because of a 2nd place finish is so annoying. Cooney has enough cult like followers as is.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So after Cribbs says it then you say it...
yea ok. im not gonna get into these arguments with you guys again. ive been on point with my info at like an .800 batting average or so. Take it or leave it i dont care. Going 8 out of 10 is better than a lot of other guys with info are going. But like i said after signing day today ill just post my own personal opinion and not even bother my guy unless its worth it.

For real, we seriously need to stop this ****.

For a decade we've been making ourselves feels better on NSD when we finish 2nd or 3rd for elite kids. "We at the table, tho!"

Finishing 2nd for a 5-star kid doesn't do anything for your program. Just stop. It's a bad look.

There's winners and losers. We lost this one.

Here we go with this nonsense...

And I'm not even suprised or that disappointed he's not at UM(other than fact he's a talent)...He's from Hoover, f***in Alabama.

BUT all that Richt wouldn't have gotten a visit (he got TONS of visits, that wasn't his prob obv), and slurping this Cooney because of a 2nd place finish is so annoying. Cooney has enough cult like followers as is.

Complete nonsense, and even more so as we continually strive to be the top second ***** we can be...

This kid was never considering us seriously, I will never buy that. That lobster, steak and beach **** is pretty **** special until it runs into 5 zeroes, cars and family jobs.

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh I cannot wait until Payton starts ballin. All the people complaining about the misses and are truly under appreciating this cat

Wide out will never be a problem at UM, though these big possession guys with speed are pretty special.

Hurts me FAAARRRR worse when we miss out on the 4-5 star OL and DTs....

UM

yea ok. im not gonna get into these arguments with you guys again. ive been on point with my info at like an .800 batting average or so. Take it or leave it i dont care. Going 8 out of 10 is better than a lot of other guys with info are going. But like i said after signing day today ill just post my own personal opinion and not even bother my guy unless its worth it.

Huh? You missed on Bogle, Emerson and Pickens.

Advertisement
Back