George Pickens WR ....make him a Hurricane

Advertisement
Didn’t Nate Craig Myers and his bro transfer from Auburn this year?

Advertisement
Ya but he's been committed to Auburn a long-time and there the hometown team...If we had that, that would be a reason to leave Auburn for.
I'm not saying he's coming and tbh I think he'll stick but for the reasons you gave not that they're good, have a qb or a coach who'll be employed next year

IDK what he will do but I feel like we have been a consideration for him more than the others think. Just reading through the UGA board - they fully think they are flipping him. Supposedly they sent him an LOI in December because they had been working him behind the scenes since they didn't know what Haselwood was doing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
When does he announce? Leaving for Costa Rica in a couple hours for 10 days hope to come home to some good news.

Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa is great in Costa Rica. Just really in the middle of everything so if you get nauseous going up and down mountains maybe not for you. It has almost everything you can ask for on the resort. And a 3 hour Forrest trek and zip lines 20 minutes away. Been there and the beaches on the Pacific coast. Regretted leaving there for the beaches

A stallion is a male horse....NY rubbing off on some of you...pun intended
You call yourself pimpcane and you don’t know what a stallion is.

Attachments

• 4EC5E043-F5D3-401B-89BF-63484B561545.png
    4EC5E043-F5D3-401B-89BF-63484B561545.png
    95.9 KB · Views: 117
Advertisement
Back