George Campbell

Advertisement
I agree he doesn't have the best hands but he can catch the ball and you can work on him catching the ball better

But he is 6'3 runs 4.3 - 4.4 range and is very athletic all things you can't teach

I agree he doesn't have the best hands but he can catch the ball and you can work on him catching the ball better

But he is 6'3 runs 4.3 - 4.4 range and is very athletic all things you can't teach

never said he couldnt run fast, all i said was that he doesnt have hands and is overrated. he catches the deep ball but thats it. he will really struggle if he doesnt drastically improve his hands.

I'll say. UF really ****ing up. Kid was sealed to them. Something must have happened. He's a great athlete. He does need to improve his hands, but don't kid yourself. He can play.

Kid never said UF leads folks just claimed they did because he's a gator fan. He already wasn't a big fan of the offense it was over once Joker left. They're banking on flipping ray ray and Cain which from a few people is actually likely if they show any improvement on O and antonio callaway just named UF his leader

I doubt they get Cain or Ray Ray. Those two will stick with Clemson. They are those northern Florida boys who end up at Clemson.

I know Callaway has legit interest in Gators due to the connection he got with them last year while Lane was committed to UF at Homestead. But Callaway has also expressed a lot of like in Miami too. I really think the Booker T connection gonna play a factor here. 50/50, Callaway either stays home at the U or goes to UF.

UF ain't getting Cain or Ray Ray.

And reason why I'm surprised on Campbell. It was said by many even close to the situation that UF was the favorite for a long time even when he was committed to Michigan. I think it has more to do with the issues going on at UF than anything.
I could see ray and Cain flipping if UF rights the ship and Clemson loses a few more times which is likely since they play fsu and what I would expect to be an improved south carolina team.

Once Joker left that was it for UF and Campbell would tell u that. If Joker was still there he would have let the season play to see if the offense had improved.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back