George Campbell

Advertisement
Chad Simmons ‏@ChadSimmons_ 2m
#Scout100 ATH George Campbell commits to #FSU over #Florida and #LSU. #Noles

kids probably the most overrated player in 2015 by far. no hands and for everybody who thinks he can just go to safety please. kid has never even played safety in high school and is so bad in coverage his team puts him at defensive end.

Advertisement
kids probably the most overrated player in 2015 by far. no hands and for everybody who thinks he can just go to safety please. kid has never even played safety in high school and is so bad in coverage his team puts him at defensive end.

I figured our fans would say that. From what I've heard and seen this idea that he has no hands comes from one camp where he had a few drops. People that have seen him play say the kid is electrifying. This no hands thing is being parlayed around by schools that knew he wasn't coming there.

He has played saftey/wideout since his freshman year

Pains me to say it, but gonna go ahead and give FSU and LSU the benefit of the doubt when it comes to identifying talent right now.

ill say this, I dont think he'll be a great wr BUT with the weapons FSU will have they can use him in mismatches against defenses where unless he's horrible he will succeed

Advertisement
I'll say. UF really ******* up. Kid was sealed to them. Something must have happened. He's a great athlete. He does need to improve his hands, but don't kid yourself. He can play.

Coach of tarpon springs said that he has been playing DE because he is one of those few kids who just isn't good in space and the closer down they put him the better he would perform. That's why I can't stand when people say that he should be a safety. Tall safeties aren't usually the best prospects.

Pains me to say it, but gonna go ahead and give FSU and LSU the benefit of the doubt when it comes to identifying talent right now.

We can identify talent too..Just cant develop or put it in the position to succeed to save our lives. (Or Al life) Thats the difference between them and us right now.

Campbell is overrated but a good pickup for them. To say a WR has ALL THE TOOLS but has just one little problem..They dont really hold on to the ball as often as one would like is not a glowing recommedation. Sounds like a poors man Darrus Heyward Bey if you ask me.

Advertisement

Check your facts. Hes played wr and d end. He was horrible as a safety so his coaches moved him to get something out of his athleticism. And you guys can say what you want but its not just from one camp, the kids hands are poor and he struggles catching the ball with hizs hands

Check your facts. Hes played wr and d end. He was horrible as a safety so his coaches moved him to get something out of his athleticism. And you guys can say what you want but its not just from one camp, the kids hands are poor and he struggles catching the ball with hizs hands

You can say what you want about Cambell. But Gosier, Chatman, Brady, and Spence do not equal out to Rudolph, Lane, Harrison, and Campbell. Those fools are smoking us in WR recruiting from what I can see. I had not ever heard much of Gosier, Chatman, and Spence prior to them committing to us. Those kids the holes got are kids everyone has been hearing about for a few years now.

Last edited:

You can say what you want about Cambell. But Gosier, Chatman, Brady, and Spence do not equal out to Rudolph, Lane, Harrison, and Campbell. Those fools are smoking us in WR recruiting from what I can see. I had not ever heard much of Gosier, Chatman, and Spence prior to them committing to us. Those kids the holes got are kids everyone has been hearing about for a few years now.

I would take Coley before anyone you listed. Rudolph and Lane are nice but not catostrophic misses and will not hurt. The 2016 kids just as good as them.

Harrison no big deal at all.

Campbell is a heck of an athlete who needs to improve his hands a lot, very far from a finished product.

I will agree on something though. Gossier is a very big project.

But Spence and Chatman are two who can very well continue blow up like they have been already.

Ask anyone around here too. If it wasn't for Tyre Brady switching schools 24/7 and issues of missing football seasons in the past. Brady would have been at the very least a 4 star.

Langham legit 4 and on some 3 star on some sites.

Travis Rudolph was a borderline 2-3 star kid before he blew up last year.

I guess your also forgetting Berrios too. Which might be possibly the best legit slot prospect to come out in some time.

We still have Peete, Ridley and Callaway in play for 2015. We ain't landing Phillips.

And 2016 still has Pinder, Newbold, Lee, Johnson, Salomon, and Victor still in play.

I'll say were getting beat if we just completely strike out and **** up. I will say though, it won't sting, but Lane and Rudolph were two that we should have got yes, but it will not sting us. We have the talent and more on its way. Were fine.

Advertisement
I'll say. UF really ****ing up. Kid was sealed to them. Something must have happened. He's a great athlete. He does need to improve his hands, but don't kid yourself. He can play.

Kid never said UF leads folks just claimed they did because he's a gator fan. He already wasn't a big fan of the offense it was over once Joker left. They're banking on flipping ray ray and Cain which from a few people is actually likely if they show any improvement on O and antonio callaway just named UF his leader

I'll say. UF really ****ing up. Kid was sealed to them. Something must have happened. He's a great athlete. He does need to improve his hands, but don't kid yourself. He can play.

Kid never said UF leads folks just claimed they did because he's a gator fan. He already wasn't a big fan of the offense it was over once Joker left. They're banking on flipping ray ray and Cain which from a few people is actually likely if they show any improvement on O and antonio callaway just named UF his leader

I doubt they get Cain or Ray Ray. Those two will stick with Clemson. They are those northern Florida boys who end up at Clemson.

I know Callaway has legit interest in Gators due to the connection he got with them last year while Lane was committed to UF at Homestead. But Callaway has also expressed a lot of like in Miami too. I really think the Booker T connection gonna play a factor here. 50/50, Callaway either stays home at the U or goes to UF.

UF ain't getting Cain or Ray Ray.

And reason why I'm surprised on Campbell. It was said by many even close to the situation that UF was the favorite for a long time even when he was committed to Michigan. I think it has more to do with the issues going on at UF than anything.

Advertisement
Back