George Campbell Decommits

the one thing i dont like about highly rated underclassmen is that they dont turn in a good SR film. i think TR was the only player that looks improved from JR season

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's sick. By the time he graduates next year, Florida State will not have any WR's on their roster. (Not literally but you get what I say) He could go there and be the number 1 guy instantly.

fsu is going to lose a lot of talent really fast. im interested to see how jameis will play with the supporting cast drop off

kid looks special with the ball in his hands excellent athlete, shame we're not really in the game at the moment. as already stated hands can be improved. it's not like he's signing for a college this season, he's only a junior lol.

Advertisement
Best receiver in Florida today and should be best receiver in the nation next year.... He's like Calvin Johnson a Megatron Freak

hahahahahahahahahaha your ******* joking right? hes nothing like megatron bro... calvin johnson knows how to catch the ******* ball not just run and jump.. kid struggles with his hands with a high school qb, what do u think will happen when he has a real qb who throws with some velocity?? can you say tip drill and pick city???

Hands can be taught buddy. Soon as he gets with a actual wide receiver coach learn how to actually use his hands and not body and gets reps with the ball machine the sky is the limit. Calvin Johnson doesnt have the best hands in the world either. **** did you see my Lions play on Monday .... DAMNIT MANE!!!!!!

He's sick. By the time he graduates next year, Florida State will not have any WR's on their roster. (Not literally but you get what I say) He could go there and be the number 1 guy instantly.

Ehhhh, I hate to burst your bubble but unfortunately for us the smart money is on them getting both Lane and Rudolph this year, and watch they steal JC from us and put him at WR also, cause God knows they are stacked at DB......
Hate to be negative but chances are that is what will happen.

Smart man plays the likely odds.

Best receiver in Florida today and should be best receiver in the nation next year.... He's like Calvin Johnson a Megatron Freak

hahahahahahahahahaha your ****ing joking right? hes nothing like megatron bro... calvin johnson knows how to catch the ****ing ball not just run and jump.. kid struggles with his hands with a high school qb, what do u think will happen when he has a real qb who throws with some velocity?? can you say tip drill and pick city???

Hands can be taught buddy. Soon as he gets with a actual wide receiver coach learn how to actually use his hands and not body and gets reps with the ball machine the sky is the limit. Calvin Johnson doesnt have the best hands in the world either. **** did you see my Lions play on Monday .... DAMNIT MANE!!!!!!

Hands can't always be taught. Plenty of dudes flame out or get moved to DB because they can't catch the football. Hankerson had a problem with the yips that he overcame. He always had decent hands as evidenced by all the circus catches he made while he supposedly had terrible hands.

Advertisement
UF and the kid can't catch.

Exactly!! I live in Tampa and he's about 15 min away at East Lake an I've seen him play about 3-4 times and he looks the part but but can't catch a cold! Overrated in my opinion!
Hey he looked good in that 7 on 7 Tourney last year. I think East Lake won it.

/sarcasm

Lets see what he does in 2015 with Artavis Scott gone on to Clemson

He goes to my former high school, maybe I'll try and recruit him during winter break while I'm back home, and in about year I'll make a new account called EastLakeCane11 and tell you stories I heard on the backup bus.

Advertisement
Back