George Campbell Decommits

Advertisement
Hands can be improved, size and speed are hard to improve.

We better pursue this kid hard.

Best receiver in Florida today and should be best receiver in the nation next year.... He's like Calvin Johnson a Megatron Freak

hahahahahahahahahaha your ******* joking right? hes nothing like megatron bro... calvin johnson knows how to catch the ******* ball not just run and jump.. kid struggles with his hands with a high school qb, what do u think will happen when he has a real qb who throws with some velocity?? can you say tip drill and pick city???

Last edited:
Why would anybody assume that a WR who played in Broward was from Miami?

Making **** up doesn't help your cause.

Advertisement
Best receiver in Florida today and should be best receiver in the nation next year.... He's like Calvin Johnson a Megatron Freak

hahahahahahahahahaha your ******* joking right? hes nothing like megatron bro... calvin johnson knows how to catch the ******* ball not just run and jump.. kid struggles with his hands with a high school qb, what do u think will happen when he has a real qb who throws with some velocity?? can you say tip drill and pick city???

Again, hands can be improved. Look at Leonard Hankerson's career at Miami for example.

You can't teach size and speed like this kid has.

He's from Albany, Georgia. Family moved him to Florida to play at STA.

Not considered a Miami guy.

Advertisement
Elite elite athlete, but the truth is that he doesnt have great hands, but still a top 10 national talent outside of those brick hands....

He's sick. By the time he graduates next year, Florida State will not have any WR's on their roster. (Not literally but you get what I say) He could go there and be the number 1 guy instantly.

Ehhhh, I hate to burst your bubble but unfortunately for us the smart money is on them getting both Lane and Rudolph this year, and watch they steal JC from us and put him at WR also, cause God knows they are stacked at DB......
Hate to be negative but chances are that is what will happen.

Last edited:
He's sick. By the time he graduates next year, Florida State will not have any WR's on their roster. (Not literally but you get what I say) He could go there and be the number 1 guy instantly.

Ehhhh, I hate to burst your bubble but unfortunately for us the smart money is on the getting both Lane and Rudolph this year, and watch they steal JC from us and put him at WR also, cause God knows they are stacked at DB......

I'd be very surprised if JC didn't end up here.

Advertisement

Ehhhh, I hate to burst your bubble but unfortunately for us the smart money is on the getting both Lane and Rudolph this year, and watch they steal JC from us and put him at WR also, cause God knows they are stacked at DB......

There is absolutely no shot at lane or Rudolph...

Advertisement

My fault, met to say the smart money is on FSU getting Lane and Rudolph, typo.....

I'd be very surprised if JC didn't end up here.

I know, pessimistically cautious after last year.......

I already get a strong sense that we're gonna lose out on Campbell, SBB, and Ridley.

Agree, no shot.

Advertisement
Back