George Campbell commits to Michigan

Just think it's hilarious that Cane fans recently think of UMiami in the respects of other top private schools. You guys think UM is head and shoulders above any other school in Florida, while UF has better ranking programs in business, medicine, and law at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. In reality a degree from Miami doesn't open as many doors as you think.

Too many Gator ***gots here already. Don't need another one of you jort wearing douchebags.

Advertisement
Just think it's hilarious that Cane fans recently think of UMiami in the respects of other top private schools. You guys think UM is head and shoulders above any other school in Florida, while UF has better ranking programs in business, medicine, and law at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. In reality a degree from Miami doesn't open as many doors as you think.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Question - why is there a huge miami alum base in Chicago, LA, Charlotte, and NYC?

Answer - That Miami degree gets you big boy jobs

Question - Where do you find all the gator alum?

Ill hang up and listen

I'm currently an undergraduate student at UF and also got accepted to Miami and strongly considered attending. Miami has plenty of successful alumni, but the reason there are so many alumni bases in those areas are due to the fact that Miami is a private school and attracts a student body that is primarily from out of state. Obviously the majority of Gator alumni reside in Florida since it is the state flagship, but many go on to do amazing things as shown in this link. Our business school regularly sends students to NYC and Chicago.

Check this out if you don't believe me.
http://warrington.ufl.edu/graduate/academics/msf/placement.asp

Too many Gator ***gots here already. Don't need another one of you jort wearing douchebags.

don't expect anything to happen either, it has been demonstrated by pretty much every cane site that clicks >

Question - why is there a huge miami alum base in Chicago, LA, Charlotte, and NYC?

Ill hang up and listen

I'm currently an undergraduate student at UF and also got accepted to Miami and strongly considered attending. Miami has plenty of successful alumni, but the reason there are so many alumni bases in those areas are due to the fact that Miami is a private school and attracts a student body that is primarily from out of state. Obviously the majority of Gator alumni reside in Florida since it is the state flagship, but many go on to do amazing things as shown in this link. Our business school regularly sends students to NYC and Chicago.

tldr and stop derailing the **** thread. go ride your scooter into the woods and kill yourself.

Advertisement

Ill hang up and listen

******* fascinating

Ill hang up and listen

Not an ounce of a **** was given. Feel free to GTFO

Advertisement
Forbes UF 80 overall MIAMI 124 overall

Us News UF 54 Miami 44

ARWU UF 44 MIAMI 55

Washington Monthly UF 21 Miami 157

One ranking has Miami placed better and that is US news and rankings. Us news and rankings also has UF better than Miami in law school, mba programs, medical school, and undergraduate business school. So gtfo.

Advertisement

Us News UF 54 Miami 44

ARWU UF 44 MIAMI 55

One ranking has Miami placed better and that is US news and rankings. Us news and rankings also has UF better than Miami in law school, mba programs, medical school, and undergraduate business school. So gtfo.

shut the **** up ******.

What glue are you sniffing? UFelons did go up in rankings many years ago due to the prepaid college fund in FL that allowed out of state parents a loophole to prepay tuition and housing. That cause an increase in admissions which enable swam scum to raise their average SAT score. This created a false image of a higher rank school. Like everything swamp scum it was artificially bestowed on them--much like the beginning of their football program(I leave that for Wide Right fans to address). I have two children with degrees from your crap place and there are barely the equal of my high school program. And both are very smart kids handicapped by inferior education. Not sure which of the vaulted degrees you mentioned you obtained for UFelons. Their med school is half decent but hardly superior to THE U. I have never been impressed by any of your law grads--they all seem to carry the same smell of entitlement from which UFelons has always reeked. That includes a Godson of mine who was smarter going in than coming out. I admit a UFelon degree opens more doors, but so does a sledgehammer. The problem is that once the door is open, if there is a Cane on the other side, it never goes well for the swamp scum after it gets in. We will have our sixth NC before you have another SEC title. We are what [[_]]!

Advertisement

Us News UF 54 Miami 44

ARWU UF 44 MIAMI 55

I just lol'd at the thought of a UF grad on wall street.

Ill hang up and listen

258.gif

I understand that. I'm just wondering what "At least its somewhere where a degree means something, unlike the Gaytors," is supposed to mean when UF and Miami are equal from an academic standpoint.

It means go **** yourself..negged.

Advertisement
Back