Geoegia Tech vs. Miami 2014 Prediction Thread

As mentioned their DT's and DB's are average, that helps with Miami's O line situation.
This is one team that Miami has their number.
Miami 42
GT 24

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami 31, GT 21 and insert gif of McCord murking that same Thomas kid who poster above thinks will rush all over us.

Advertisement
Apparently it's gonna be raining in Atlanta so I say low scoring.

Prediction:

Miami 20 (We miss a PAT)
G-Tech 16

All of our TD's will be rushing by Duke

I know Brad can spin the ball in the rain and Herb can catch it,advantage Miami. Now Tech pitching that pigskin in the rain and putting the ball on the ground is very possible. Canes win.

Advertisement
28-20, Miami. The expected cold weather will have the Canes starting out tight....but Tech has struggled against terrible competition and Thomas will have a rough night pitching to the A-backs, since the other 2 options will be neutered.

27-24 Canes win. Game tighter than it should be because, well, division opponent on the road at night/prime time. But the goofball coach and his 1930s offensive gives me hope.

Advertisement
Miami 52
GT 24

We're going to light up the scoreboard at least a couple of times from here on out. Despite the stench of mediocrity emanating from Folden and staff, there is just too much talent and too many weapons at our disposal for us not to go Tecmo Bowl on at least two teams in the next seven games.

You can just feel that Kaaya is going to just go off on some poor secondary sometime very soon. Might as well start with these clowns.

Last edited:
27-24 UM.
GT is not good, and them being totally one dimensional should make it easy enough for Dorito to figure out how to slow them down. Of course one pass for 10 yards and he will **** himself and go into full prevent defense.

Advertisement
Back