@Geo305 tell us about Canes recent offer at WR - Romello Brinson

Advertisement
Young beast, listed at 6'2 but is more so 6'1 170lbs but still growing.

MNW's best WR (Brantley is great too), is a kid with good 4.47 speed, long armed athlete that gets in & out of his breaks quickly. Can stretch the field & has good hands.

Balled out vs BTW with 3rec 120yds & 1TD, kid is a playmaker. He is among many of the young Bulls prospects that are picking up steam, like Kamren Kinchens, Nathaniel Noel, Antwan Massie (Bandy Jr), Terrence Lewis Jr, Winsom Frazier & Edge Rusher Marquan Robinson.

He was just offered by UGA yesterday, and holds offers from FAU & Cuse. But he's visited Miami multiple times going all the way back to Spring & was at Paradise.

His older brother Antwan plays for Miami Jackson too.

Advertisement
Advertisement

MNW's best WR (Brantley is great too), is a kid with good 4.47 speed, long armed athlete that gets in & out of his breaks quickly. Can stretch the field & has good hands.

Balled out vs BTW with 3rec 120yds & 1TD, kid is a playmaker. He is among many of the young Bulls prospects that are picking up steam, like Kamren Kinchens, Nathaniel Noel, Antwan Massie (Bandy Jr), Terrence Lewis Jr, Winsom Frazier & Edge Rusher Marquan Robinson.

He was just offered by UGA yesterday, and holds offers from FAU & Cuse. But he's visited Miami multiple times going all the way back to Spring & was at Paradise.

is that the Brantley kid that just committed to Utah?

He's lanky, he hasn't finished growing, this chap might be 6'4 by the time its 2021 signing day.

Advertisement
is that the Brantley kid that just committed to Utah?
Yes, Kahlil Brantley a 2021 WR that was originally at Doral before trasnferring to MNW back in the Spring. He was an early Miami lean but I guess Dugz cooled on him, but Brantley is good player though.

Utah had Dennis Erickson as their Assistant HC for awhile so he recruits a lot of the under the radar South Fla players out there, he got their QB Tyler Huntley from Hallandale, a LB Chris Hart from STA, RB Zack Moss from Hallandale, WR Terrell Perriman (Brett's son) from Central & a few others.

Yes, Kahlil Brantley a 2021 WR that was originally at Doral before trasnferring to MNW back in the Spring. He was an early Miami lean but I guess Dugz cooled on him, but Brantley is good player though.

Utah had Dennis Erickson as their Assistant HC for awhile so he recruits a lot of the under the radar South Fla players out there, he got their QB Tyler Huntley from Hallandale, a LB Chris Hart from STA, RB Zack Moss from Hallandale, WR Terrell Perriman (Brett's son) from Central & a few others.

One of the writers (Maybe Adams?) said UM was looking at Bradley as a possible DB or striker earlier this week correct?

I just read something, i think on here from Stefan, that the staff is looking at Brantley as a striker on D. Like his frame and thinks he could put on the required size to be effective.

Advertisement
I just read something, i think on here from Stefan, that the staff is looking at Brantley as a striker on D. Like his frame and thinks he could put on the required size to be effective.
One of the writers (Maybe Adams?) said UM was looking at Bradley as a possible DB or striker earlier this week correct?
They are, but he wants to play WR which is why he committed to Utah.

Seems like UGA looks and sees who we offer and then they offer them. I hope we get matched up with them in a bowl game.

S. Fl kids do ok out in Utah. Dont know if moss is getting burn, but the QB gets some burn and they have another teammate that plays WR that gets a little burn too.

Moss is one of the top backs in the PAC 12. And Huntley starts. South Florida kids would do well in the PAC 12 especially if they play defense. I think some of our pass rushers and dbs would kill it over there.

Advertisement
Back