Tears Geo says JD has been hired

Advertisement
I’m a White Sox fan.

We are 2nd to last in our division
We are 11 games under .500
The league batting avg. is .248, ChiSox is at .235
The league strike avg. as of today is 669, ChiSox at 275
The league total hit avg. as of today is 651, ChiSox at 631

So lemme just say, this is will be another meh hire.
I’m a twins fan. The absolute worst division in sports lol they keep losing yet remain in 1st!

I’m a twins fan. The absolute worst division in sports lol they keep losing yet remain in 1st!

Trust me, I know. We haven’t done chit to make things interesting, either. Luis had a good game yesterday, & honestly has had a solid season thus far, but all in all, our bats have regressed quite a bit. I guess that’s what happens when u hire a guy from a failed regime w/ no mgr experience that…..

Fock! Lol

Advertisement

I’ve said it 10 times already and I’ll say it once more. Our AD is a glorified general contractor.

Clemson fans would agree here. his hires there weren't great. he got facilities built. likely what's gonna happen here too before he retires in a few

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who was the one who said he was a candidate? People are funny. You want info but when people give it you expect it to be me who hires the guy.

You are correct. People are funny, that’s why I come here. Information comes and goes.

All that matters is wins…and having some fun.

When I really want information or am curious, I just ask people directly…

Advertisement
2-3 more years is the sweet spot if I were betting
Heard from a someone close to the program for a long that a big issue with the other candidates was the lack of commitment from UM to “trust fund” scholarships (his words not mine) and not paying market value for a coach. Once both of those things happened the other candidates pulled their names from consideration. Just curious if you heard something similar.

Advertisement
Back