Geo justed tweeted bad new coming.

Advertisement
well-bye-animated-gif.gif

Heard he didn't want to put the work in, would rather spend more time in the studio making hit records.

Peter

Agree that losing Wright is individually irrelevant. BUT, that's the second member of CMRs first class (Sam Bruce is number 1) who is leaving with no production. I worry because of the other possible at risk guys from that same class, e.g. Irvin, Haskins, Mullins and James.

Losing 4-5 guys like that kills our depth just as I'd did with Golden whom managed to lose 5-8 per year due to grades, behavior, no talent or just being JAGs. If you lose 5 guys a year like this, you've deprived your roster of 20 plus spots. No Bueno.

Sayonara to Cedric. Here's hoping that his amigos in the class of '16 straighten out and fly right.

yeah his first full class. Right.

We bout to get Dee Delaney anyways. Wright probably wouldn't have seen the field outside of mop up duty and ST. This opens up another ship for the 2018 class that's filled with real savages!

Advertisement
I actually liked ced wright's film coming out and was interested to see if his playmaking could translate on the next level in the nickel spot. Good luck to the kid

these youngsters grew up in a world where the only compelling miami news is bad news, and theres an audience for it, you can see it on here the bad news threads are 5 times the pages of the good news threads, hopefully and thankfully the pastor is changing that

Peter

Agree that losing Wright is individually irrelevant. BUT, that's the second member of CMRs first class (Sam Bruce is number 1) who is leaving with no production. I worry because of the other possible at risk guys from that same class, e.g. Irvin, Haskins, Mullins and James.

Losing 4-5 guys like that kills our depth just as I'd did with Golden whom managed to lose 5-8 per year due to grades, behavior, no talent or just being JAGs. If you lose 5 guys a year like this, you've deprived your roster of 20 plus spots. No Bueno.

Sayonara to Cedric. Here's hoping that his amigos in the class of '16 straighten out and fly right.

No one cares about Jeff James and even Mullins is replaceable with the 4 studs we brought in, plus AR and Cager and Berrios.

Irvings and Haskins are the two we need to be watching.

Advertisement
Peter

No one cares about Jeff James and even Mullins is replaceable with the 4 studs we brought in, plus AR and Cager and Berrios.

Irvings and Haskins are the two we need to be watching.

It's just "Irving". No "s".

Geo knows nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if Peter ariz banned his ars

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Man CMR don't play I'm kind of worried about Jeff Thomas hope he can keep his nose clean for 3 years.

Advertisement
what motivates someone to tweet, "something really bad just happened, but i cant tell you what it is yet" ?

I'm with you on this.

Like I said on another thread, it smacks of "look at me, I know something that you don't, it's really bad, please pay a lot of attention to me, I'll probably tell you later what it is" - not to bang on the kid, but seriously, if you got something to say, say it, if you're not sure then wait until you are. Why all the drama?

He is a Drama queen? Some people just like spreading bad news. I hate that Wright is leaving, if that is what he was posting about but the sky is not falling because he is gone!

Richt just doesn't let a kid go for no reason. There is/was something there that was not working for Cedrick and Richt actually has some standards that are non-negotiable, thus Cedrick is gone!

Richt and the U didn't throw him under the bus and let him go with some class. I like that! He is thinking of the kid's future and not wanting to be a part of bringing him down so that he gets another chance somewhere else.

Last edited:
Ced was a really nice guy and I personally liked him, but some kids just can't put the tree down or do the right things in class and think they can get away with the same stuff they did in high school. I hope this is a wake up call for Jovani because they were good friends. I think Jovani is going to make a big impact if he can keep his head on straight, he has tremendous talent and athleticism and at this point needs to decide what path he wants his career to take.

Advertisement
Ced was a really nice guy and I personally liked him, but some kids just can't put the tree down or do the right things in class and think they can get away with the same stuff they did in high school. I hope this is a wake up call for Jovani because they were good friends. I think Jovani is going to make a big impact if he can keep his head on straight, he has tremendous talent and athleticism and at this point needs to decide what path he wants his career to take.

Depth chart would take a big hit without Haskins too . Can't afford that.

Advertisement
Back